2023 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion

I wish the NRL would do this though, keep jersey changes to a minimum.
Well maybe we'll be able to get last seasons jersey at a discount as stores look to clear now superseded stock.
It wasn't too bad if I could pick it up at half price I'd seriously consider it.

Nope, I cannot handle the stripes not lining up, seems I have OCD.

Also there's a little vee-shaped split in the yellow under the right arm. Why not have it wrap solidly all the way around?

Also there's a little vee-shaped split in the yellow under the right arm. Why not have it wrap solidly all the way around?

I know right!! The more I look at this jersey, the more angry I get. It isn't that I don't even like the basic design, it is fine but it is just these little things that look amateurish and it is ticking me off.

But I have a heritage jersey, so looking at that makes me calm down.

I wish the NRL would do this though, keep jersey changes to a minimum.
Yeah but jerseys sometimes are the only real money spinner for the clubs. You limit jersey changes you really hurt the bottom line.
Knew a former high up cowboys office employee who said their jersey deal with FILA back in the day saved the club and no one talks about it.

Im sorry guys but I saw the jersey in person and I dig it. It’s really grown on me.

Fair enough too, everyone has different tastes and that's totally ok. I'm only speaking for me that those lines (and now the under sleeves (thanks @Culhwch )) are just not healthy for me.

200.gif

I just dont understand the diagonal cut! And the obvious stripes not matching up is a cardinal sin.

Minimal change to the away, sponsor change and they got rid of the maroon side thingys.

City/Magic Rd jersey is the best of the bunch so far. Im cant see us doing another heritage jersey in consecutive years. Therell more than likely be an Indigenous one and maybe a WIL kit. Though we havent done a WIL since 2018.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • bert_lifts
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Broncorob
  • Aldo
  • Skathen
  • MrMoore
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncsNBundy
  • RodF
  • Lurker
  • Wendall Taylor
  • heartly87
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.