2023 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion

That's Lee Briers by the way.

I'm hoping we will get a jersey that goes with the theme of the Black and white broncos logo they have had on Club hats for awhile, I think it looks menacing and would make for a good away or 3rd kit.

This is the only picture I could find on the net that has what I'm talking about.
S l400

I think those colours look awesome. Might get myself something

Club are saying the merch will be released mid-December.

I do like the new training tops despite the pink, I'll be getting some.

I'm hoping we will get a jersey that goes with the theme of the Black and white broncos logo they have had on Club hats for awhile, I think it looks menacing and would make for a good away or 3rd kit.

This is the only picture I could find on the net that has what I'm talking about.View attachment 20278
Would go ok with this old version of the away strip - which, for some reason is the one I like most over the last decade or so.. The home version of this strip was good too imo..
Teob 10071644 b

Club are saying the merch will be released mid-December.

I do like the new training tops despite the pink, I'll be getting some.
released or announced? Be nice they would just announce the new jersey soon!

This is the only picture I could find on the net that has what I'm talking about.View attachment 20278
Doubt they would go too dark with our jersey, given the colour of the primary one. That hat would go well with this though.
Screenshot 20221116 162520 Chrome

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Justwin
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.