Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAND FINAL DAY

Broncos

PENRITH PANTHERS vs BRISBANE BRONCOS
Accor Stadium, Sydney

Kick-Off 18:30
AEST - QLD

Mostly sunny with a max of 36 degrees. Low (5%) chance of showers.

Watch: AU: Nine NZ: Sky PNG: DigiCell & tvWAN | Listen: Triple M - ABC Sport

TRAVELLING TO THE STADIUM - Transport NSW | CAR PARKING - MUST PRE-BOOK

Gates Open 13:00
NRLW Grand Final: Knights v Titans 15:55
NRL Grand Final: Panthers v Broncos 19:30
Times are AEDT - NSW

PENRITH PANTHERS

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Sunia Turuva 3. Izack Tago 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Brian To’o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Moses Leota 9. Mitch Kenny 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Scott Sorensen 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo 14. Jack Cogger 15. Lindsay Smith 16. Spencer Leniu 17. Luke Garner 18. Tyrone Peachey 19. Matt Eisenhuth 20. Zac Hosking 21. Luke Sommerton 22. Thomas Jenkins
Coach: Ivan Cleary
Jersey: Home

BRISBANE BRONCOS

1. Reece Walsh 2. Jesse Arthars 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Selwyn Cobbo 6. Ezra Mam 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Flegler 9. Billy Walters 10. Payne Haas 11. Kurt Capewell 12. Jordan Riki 13. Patrick Carrigan 14. Tyson Smoothy 15. Brendan Piakura 16. Kobe Hetherington 17. Keenan Palasia 18. Corey Oates 19. Martin Taupau 20. Corey Jensen 21. Jock Madden 22. Tristan Sailor
Coach: Kevin Walters
Jersey: Away

Referee: Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Chris Sutton and David Munro
Video Referee: Ashley Klein
Standby Referee: Grant Atkins
Standby Touch Judge: Drew Oultram

Brah. There is a setting in the camera app to fix it from reversing the image. What are you, retired?
Mine legit doesn't have it. It is MIUI though.

Just want someone with a golf club to beat the shit out of that boom box the Panthers carry around with them everywhere.

But in all seriousness i can see Payne going next level in this game. He seems the type of bloke who when he has his mind set on something he can just go super human. Wouldn't be suprised to see him taking 2 hit ups a set and just carrying blokes.

If i think back to 2015 and the years following that loss when we continually got bundled out, we lacked one big thing which i hope we have tonight and that's a big game player.

Back then i thought the likes of Hunt, Milford, gillet, Thaiday etc were those big game players. But looking back not one of them could ice the 2015 grand final or subsequent years semi final. Yes they were all quality players who pulled off some real brilliance but none of them delivered a victory on the biggest stage.

Fast forward to 2023 and the result tonight may well rely on one of our 17 delivering the match winning play in a key moment. Think Milford not icing the late break against the cows or (macca i think) not passing the ball to Parker who would have strolled over the line to take us to a two score lead.

Yes Walsh and renynolds and Co have proved they can win games this year BUT on the biggest stage when a premiership is directly on the line can someone do what we couldn't in 2015?

Screenshot 2023 10 01 140058

Just for curiosity's sake I looked up our team list from round 1 of 2021. No matter what happens tonight I'm stoked to see the club turn things around from that.

happy gilmore GIF

Giddy up

Out and about today the amount of Broncos jerseys, hats, shirts was great to see.
Even in "dolphin territory" it was clear to see we haven't lost any fans.

Why is Oates in the try scoring markets?

time for a cold shower to wake the F up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • LittleDavey
  • sooticus
  • something
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Maroon4life
  • Inknition
  • broncsgoat
  • DrGee
  • bb_gun
  • Bish
  • Pablo
  • levikaden
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.