POST GAME 2023 NRL Grand Final - Penrith vs Brisbane

That try is huge! We were just starting to get on top. Hit the second half with everything we have and looks like Pat and Payne might be going 80.

We have played like absolute dogshit and every Panther point has come off a drop out. We can win this 100%.

The refereeing has been great btw
Fernando, you never fail to make me wonder what game you're actually watching.

If we could stop making stupid mistakes, that would help.

We've done well to keep them to eight points. That try to Flegler just before half-time was huge - totally against the run of play, which has been all Panthers.

They've had so much ball. Ref clearly told to put the whistle away. So many flops, pretty sure offside on kicks. Second efforts in the ruck. We've been squeezed early, but if we can get some more possession, I reckon we can tire them more than we already are.
Yep that no call on cobbo being taken out was huge, as was the Arey hip drop (the defender gets binned for that in round 3). Walsh was also taken out without the ball which resulted in riff’s only try

**** me dead my ticker cant take this.

between the cobbo/walsh/staggs errors, and Reynolds hip im bouncing off the walls and fighting the urge to puke.

Brilliant we are in this. Forwards are so fatigued but they have all kept turning up. The whole side is playing tough and if we can cut out the errors we are still a good chance here.

We’ll need a miracle to win this.

All that defence early is going to catch up at the back end.

We normally drop the mistake rate in the second half and this is where we normally put on our points. Hopefully Penrith can't go with us.

Active Now

• Astro
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.