POST GAME 2023 NRL Grand Final - Penrith vs Brisbane

Refereeing has been exceptional for a big game. Obviously been told for the players to sort it out. Ruck hasn't been that slow at all. Been a great spectacle. Panthers swung first and kept swinging but the Broncos have counterpunched late. Can't wait for the 2nd half.

We need a few 50/50s to go our way.....and for Gee to actually call some forward passes.
And knock-ons. There have been so many times the Broncos get up saying they dropped it and nothing.

Walters, Haas, Arthars, Flegs, Staggs and Herbi, keep it up.
The rest, please lift your games a bit more! Especially Walsh.

Haven't been keeping up with the thread because I'm watching but **** me, Arthars has been immense. Their decision to kick it to him rather than Walsh hasn't worked out so well so far.

Refereeing has been exceptional for a big game. Obviously been told for the players to sort it out. Ruck hasn't been that slow at all. Been a great spectacle. Panthers swung first and kept swing but the Broncos have counterpunched late. Can't wait for the 2nd half.
Call me old fashioned but I want the rules in big games to be applied the exact same as any other game throughout the year

Haven't been keeping up with the thread because I'm watching but **** me, Arthars has been immense. Their decision to kick it to him rather than Walsh hasn't worked out so well so far.
It's why I love Arthars, you can count the amount of mistakes this season by the fingers on one hand under the high ball. Tonight his really putting an extra effort into making as much metres as possible.

Refereeing has been exceptional for a big game. Obviously been told for the players to sort it out. Ruck hasn't been that slow at all. Been a great spectacle. Panthers swung first and kept swinging but the Broncos have counterpunched late. Can't wait for the 2nd half.
Yea brilliant reffing mate, just tackle Cobbo off the ball and throw 10 forward passes, all good.
Do you even watch footy?

I was worried we'd miss Oates kick returns because I expected to see the Broncos working the ball out from deep a lot, but I doubt Oates could have played this well so far.

Call me old fashioned but I want the rules in big games to be applied the exact same as any other game throughout the year
Never happens and it is great. The players would be crippled if they had to play at this speed and intensity week to week

Panthers haven’t really broken our defense- just luck for the moment.

C’mon boys! Trust in your D and just grind it out!

If Broncs keep up the intensity, we’ve got this. Penrith will get frustrated. No one has gone with them this long for a long time.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Allo
  • Bronx48
  • broncsgoat
  • RodF
  • vertigo
  • Organix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • barker
  • Scorchie
  • Fatboy
  • MrMoore
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • winslow_wong
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • simplythebest
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.