POST GAME 2023 NRL Grand Final - Penrith vs Brisbane

That is genuinely devastating guys. I know it won't feel like it now but there is no shame in losing to that team. Probably the best ever. That performance beats everybody else ever. Needed an all time great performance from a guy to get beaten. Probably should have closed it out but what can you do. Might not mean much but that is only going to help the Broncos. Going to be back here again and will be winning a comp.

I know we butt heads, but thanks for that mate, speaks volumes about you.
Good luck next year to your boys.

He's not actually a bad guy I don't think. When you take the glasses off, it's a decent point of difference to what can sometimes be an echo chamber in here.

I will not, however, be wishing his boys good luck next year. Although I'd love to see a top 4 of

1. Broncos
2. Cowboys
3. Tits
4. Dolphins

I couldn’t agree more, we will be worse next year. Losing flegler, Herbie, Reynolds a year older….panthers will be going for 4
The panthers are losing Crichton and Leniu too. Without crichton they don’t win tonight and I thought their bench was poor, so leniu ought to also be a huge loss. We just need to adapt like they have over the past 4 years.

If we clean up our errors and are more clinical we'll be better.

Jensen is just as good as Palasia. Flegler is a huge loss but hopefully Baker can be a surprisingly good pickup.

Mariner replaces Herbie, I don't know if he replaces the workrate but if others pick up the slack we can arguably get better.

The pain of this will echo with this group I think.

If we clean up our errors and are more clinical we'll be better.

Jensen is just as good as Palasia. Flegler is a huge loss but hopefully Baker can be a surprisingly good pickup.

Mariner replaces Herbie, I don't know if he replaces the workrate but if others pick up the slack we can arguably get better.

I think we need a strong, experienced, reliable defender on that left side to replace Herbie tbh even if its just for 12 months. Not sure either Cobbo or Mariner at this moment in time are ready. Capes does have the odd bad miss in him so a bit more starch there would help. Cant think of many experienced centers available right now.

Any chance we can make billy Walters the whipping boy for that last try?

I joke guys it was a team wide choke haha.

2015 must have been to steel us, we are taking it relatively well compared and considering the choke.
It's funny someone made a quote about this matching coming down to Billy....I pointed to Hunt. Maybe it's my fault? Make me the whipping boy.

Was always going to come down to our unforced errors.
Herbies pass to no one when we had them on the rack turned the momentum.
Hard for Arey to steer us home when we take so many unnecessary risks.
Just fucked. Home seems a long way away and have to front up to all the cowboys ***** at work who kept changing to anyone who played against us.
So gutted.
Most of the unnecessary risks were Reynolds and his short kicks. 20 of their points came from them

It's funny someone made a quote about this matching coming down to Billy....I pointed to Hunt. Maybe it's my fault? Make me the whipping boy.

And that's why we got the squirty bottle mate.

As Bennett said, defence wins games.
Sigh.
(sobbing intensifies)

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.