2023 State of Origin Discussion

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

NSW in crisis as they replace a representative centre with a representative centre and a Dally M winning half-back with a Dally M winning half-back.

Matt Awful making a comeback?

The NRL have reportedly told NSW to change their navy blue jersey back to the traditional sky blue over fears the navy will clash with QLD's dark maroon jersey.

NSW official are "scrambling" to make the change ... which is difficult at such short notice because the jersey's are individually made for the specific players.

only god knows why the NRL waited until the weekend before Origin starts to tell NSW this instead of informing them months ago ... or at the latest when the jersey were modelled 5-6 days ago
Good move, Origin is the last place you want to see NSW and QLD clashing.

The NRL have reportedly told NSW to change their navy blue jersey back to the traditional sky blue over fears the navy will clash with QLD's dark maroon jersey.

NSW official are "scrambling" to make the change ... which is difficult at such short notice because the jersey's are individually made for the specific players.

only god knows why the NRL waited until the weekend before Origin starts to tell NSW this instead of informing them months ago ... or at the latest when the jersey were modelled 5-6 days ago

Just on this.....I applaud the decision to go back to the Sky Blue.

What fuckhead came up with Navy Blue and for what reason..........?

Change for changes sake
Shits me to tears.

Latest is that NSW told them "get fucked". Well, it was probably "no", but I like the sound of NSW telling the NSWRL to get fucked better.

The dark blue will remain for this game at least. Fuckwit NSWankers can't even get a jersey right between themselves and the NSWRL.

The NSW "various shades of"... Blues.

🤣

I would tell you to eat a bag of dicks Latrell but the last thing you need to be doing is eating.

NSW in crisis as they replace a representative centre with a representative centre and a Dally M winning half-back with a Dally M winning half-back.
Cleary hasn't won a Dally M yet has he 🤔🤔

NSWRL have been trying their asses off to get him one though

Cleary hasn't won a Dally M yet has he 🤔🤔

NSWRL have been trying their asses off to get him one though

Given all the frothing over him I forget he hasn't won the big one yet

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • The Strapper
  • Dash
  • broncsgoat
  • Jedhead
  • Jazza
  • Cavalo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • azza.79
  • Fozz
  • Rookie Alan
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Manlyman
  • Alec
  • Volvo Driver
  • Painin the Haas
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.