OFFICIAL 2023 TEAM UPDATE: SECOND BEST

Watch this space for latest injuries, suspensions and training updates.

GRAND FINAL

SUSPENDED

INJURED

Willison: ankle, season over.

LATEST JUDICIARY

The jury panel split 1-1, casting vote to the chair found him guilty.

What a joke... I'm finally done with this sport. So sick of all the dodgy as **** ref calls, the inconsistent judiciary system, the dead set favouritism.....

With my team on top of the NRL the sport of rugby league can get fucked. I can't bring myself to follow another minute of it

Verdict​

Reece Walsh has been found GUILTY.

Split decision!! Chairman had to cast the deciding vote!

What a load of shit.
F***** amateur hour with these clowns.

Funny Face Wow GIF by Tennis TV

Sooooo do they need to provide some sort of explanation as to how they came to a guilty verdict based on what evidence was presented... because at some point they'll have to say that they didn't believe the 3 players that were involved were telling the truth.
They did say that

it would be interested whether the former player or the former ref found Walsh guilty.

the NRL's back up prosecutor was always bi9und to save the NRL's ass

10.10pm – Bellew said the majority of the panel were satisfied that the player had a tendency to challenge referee’s decision. The majority placed little weight on evidence of Fifita and Carrigan and did not accept all evidence of Walsh – particularly that he did not dispute referee’s decision of an obstruction call. They were satisfied that Walsh was looking beyond Carrigan at the referee when he spoke.

10.06pm – Reece Walsh has been found GUILTY of contrary conduct towards a match official. The panel was unable to reach a unanimous verdict, with the casting vote decided by judiciary chairman Justice Geoffrey Bellew.

"Bellew said the majority of the panel were satisfied that the player had a tendency to challenge referee’s decision. The majority placed little weight on evidence of Fifita and Carrigan and did not accept all evidence of Walsh – particularly that he did not dispute referee’s decision of an obstruction call. They were satisfied that Walsh was looking beyond Carrigan at the referee when he spoke."

I look forward to EVERY PLAYER swearing in a referee's direction in any manner this weekend getting dragged in front of this kangaroo court next week......................yeah didn't think so.

Or is this just going to be yet another Broncos' first-and-last?

10.10pm – Bellew said the majority of the panel were satisfied that the player had a tendency to challenge referee’s decision. The majority placed little weight on evidence of Fifita and Carrigan and did not accept all evidence of Walsh – particularly that he did not dispute referee’s decision of an obstruction call. They were satisfied that Walsh was looking beyond Carrigan at the referee when he spoke.

10.06pm – Reece Walsh has been found GUILTY of contrary conduct towards a match official. The panel was unable to reach a unanimous verdict, with the casting vote decided by judiciary chairman Justice Geoffrey Bellew.
But did he abuse the ref?

It’s a good result. It’s important for the game to make sure referees are respected.

So basically what they are saying is that they listened to none of the evidence and just watched the video. **** me where do I reclaim my Tuesday night?

"Bellew said the majority of the panel were satisfied that the player had a tendency to challenge referee’s decision. The majority placed little weight on evidence of Fifita and Carrigan and did not accept all evidence of Walsh – particularly that he did not dispute referee’s decision of an obstruction call. They were satisfied that Walsh was looking beyond Carrigan at the referee when he spoke."

I look forward to EVERY PLAYER swearing in a referee's direction in any manner this weekend getting dragged in front of this kangaroo court next week......................yeah didn't think so.

Or is this just going to be yet another Broncos' first-and-last?

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • davidp
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • Kev_Guz
  • Waynesaurus
  • ozzball
  • Allo
  • kman
  • Manlyman
  • MrMoore
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.