Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Don't be a puss.

I'm on the Panthers bandwagon. Yeah yeah drug cheats and all that other jazz but they're doing something unprecedented and they're doing it despite losing players each year and generally promoting from within, gotta admire that. Would be nice if we could replicate that.

Don't be a puss.

I'm on the Panthers bandwagon. Yeah yeah drug cheats and all that other jazz but they're doing something unprecedented and they're doing it despite losing players each year and generally promoting from within, gotta admire that. Would be nice if we could replicate that.
Yeah I am so jealous of Penrith. Their side has turned up ready to play to basically every match for 5 years now. They've got their own style and game plan, local juniors, turn up every week, it's pretty much everything you want.

The Storm spine is brilliant, but I think Penrith have too many meter eaters + Cleary's kicking game to give them any field position. Wouldn't be surprised if the Panthers play their best game of the year and win comfortably.

Just the worst combination of teams to try to pick a 'least despised' from.

I feel dirty saying it but the Storm, I guess, because I'm over the Panthers dominance.

I think I’m numb to the Panthers winning so happy to see Melbourne lose another GF.

The fact Panthers keep turning over key player(s) year after year and don’t seem to skip a beat gets a begrudging respect from me.

**** Penrith, the greatest cheats in the history of the game because the refs refuse to stop the flopathon that is their Defence. Always offside out wide.
Then the selective tunnel ball that speeds up their sets.
Ivan tried a new method of cheat last week by running a play ever so slightly to the inside shoulder of Talakai but still knocked him over then bitched about it in the presser.
I'll expect he goes with it again this week and gets away with it. Just another way to bend the rules.
He's Bellamy on roids.

Did I say **** Penrith.

At least Melb have some of my fav qlders in the line up and I love watching Hughs and Pap as well.

This will be the first Grand Final that i have no interest in watching.
mate that's just fantastic, but if you had to choose, whatever hypothetical is at stake, who would you want? don't be a puss.

Storm

Enemy of my enemy and all that.

Still hate the evil empire

(Sorry @mrslong)

**** the storm ... train incoming!!

Not sure if I'll watch any of it though

As fashionable as it is to hate the Panthers, at least they are a genuine league team and are massive for their community and league in general.

Melbourne ruin 2 rounds a year for us for the last 10 years. They've put more 50 point scores on us then any other rivarly.
Melbourne are the team that killed the Brisbane Broncos of the 90's/00's.

**** Melbourne into the ground, I hope they lose and bad.

Imagine as a Broncos fan in the 90's, thinking you would skip watching games because a flogging was inevitable. That's what Melbourne did to the Brisbane Broncos. It's insane that they are not more hated on this board. They ruined the Broncos of old.

mate that's just fantastic, but if you had to choose, whatever hypothetical is at stake, who would you want? don't be a puss.
Panthers win by two points in extra time. Penalty awarded after the storm darted off their line to stop a field goal. Most contentious way to win the Grand Final but also cementing the legacy of that panthers side that beat us as the best ever.

If the storm beat em, Coates will be a premiership player and i don't want our young guys following his example.. I know, im bitter but you asked!

As fashionable as it is to hate the Panthers, at least they are a genuine league team and are massive for their community and league in general.

Melbourne ruin 2 rounds a year for us for the last 10 years. They've put more 50 point scores on us then any other rivarly.
Melbourne are the team that killed the Brisbane Broncos of the 90's/00's.

**** Melbourne into the ground, I hope they lose and bad.

Imagine as a Broncos fan in the 90's, thinking you would skip watching games because a flogging was inevitable. That's what Melbourne did to the Brisbane Broncos. It's insane that they are not more hated on this board. They ruined the Broncos of old.
Sometimes you just gotta stop living in the past so much. Prefer to live in the present, while keeping an eye on the future lol. Especially so, when it comes to League 🫣😉

I'm backing the present day Queenslanders from Storm. I love, and really enjoy watching our guys play. Absolute stars 🤩

Penrith, obviously, are the benchmark, they are so clinical tho, that sometimes it just gets a bit boring. I like a lot of their players tho, but Luai really just puts me off the whole team. It's gonna be better when he goes off to the Tigers tho .. I'll never have to watch him play again lol.

Active Now

• mrtij
  • Astro
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Brocko
  • thenry
  • simplythebest
  • lynx000
  • Santa
  • theshed
  • Confidor
  • Old Mate
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosgirl
  • trugo bronco
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.