SATIRE Should We Sack Maguire?

Pfft hasn't even shown anything promising in a trial yet, not looking good for the coming season.

madge gets less leeway because hes done absolutely fucking nothing for us.... unlike Walters. so yeah if we arent top 4 next year sharpen the knives.

Will be awkward but I hope Kevvie is involved in the club in some capacity moving forward.

How can a club go from a premiership force last year to a rebuild 12 months later? Or did a heap of players retire that we aren't aware of.
Did you watch us play this year? And yes, a heap of players left.

This team would get a wooden spoon for the second half of the season. It's also an unbalanced rabble that Madge has had zero input in assembling. We will know pretty quickly if he's improved on Kevvie, but I would be giving him two years to strut his stuff before demanding his head.
I will probably never demand his head. I hate sacking coaches. I should probably go an speak to someone about hoarding too.

This team would get a wooden spoon for the second half of the season. It's also an unbalanced rabble that Madge has had zero input in assembling. We will know pretty quickly if he's improved on Kevvie, but I would be giving him two years to strut his stuff before demanding his head.

What if he had a kid in the side, what would be your angle there?

It’s a good day to be a bread crumb on a press conference table
Ha. The revolt was actually from the cleaning staff at Suncorp who objected to never being allowed to clean the media room because Kev did it for them

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • YeahNahMate
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • Turky Murky
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Manofoneway
  • Strop
  • Griffo
  • sooticus
  • Volvo Driver
  • Redfern_1980
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Justwin
  • Skyblues87
  • BroncosMan
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.