OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

Bahahahahahaha yeah that's totally it. It's day one and 1910 is already trying to rewrite history that Billy is the best 9 we've ever had.

I’ve read this and re-read it. Ask other people to read it and still no one understands what you’re talking about.

At this point I can only assume you’re a Sherpa that has come down a mountain after spending your whole life in the wilderness and found our great game.

Welcome.

This article is actually quite funny, I enjoyed it. I think the media pundits are quietly nervous that Brisbane will get its house in order with Madge.
That journo usually makes pretty good reading NRL news wise.

I know Kev will still be a club ambassador but it's going to be difficult for him to get a head coaching gig at another club, you sort of get the sense that for him he only ever wanted to coach the Broncos. I know he coached other teams but it always seemed like coaching the Broncos was the end game.
I think it is a million to one Kev would ever land another head coaching role in the NRL, there's just no way anyone would be interested in him. Maybe the Qld Cup could be an option. He could just go back to Fox League for a cushy role too.

I would not be the least bit surprised though to see him pop up as Sticky's assistant at the Raiders next year. They are best buddies and I think Stuart might reach out to offer him a gig if he wants to stay involved in the NRL.

I think it is a million to one Kev would ever land another head coaching role in the NRL, there's just no way anyone would be interested in him. Maybe the Qld Cup could be an option. He could just go back to Fox League for a cushy role too.

I would not be the least bit surprised though to see him pop up as Sticky's assistant at the Raiders next year. They are best buddies and I think Stuart might reach out to offer him a gig if he wants to stay involved in the NRL.
He's 56 and has been paid millions for the past few years. He can easily do the Fox media gig like he used to and be quite happy once he gets over the disappointment

You said it’s the only way to get feedback. I disagree with that and asked around today across a few clubs and they all said never done a survey always face to face so you can gauge comprehension and discuss.
I said the only way to get “real feedback”, you can argue all you want, people are going to be more honest without their name to it, for a myriad of reasons, that’s just human nature.

I am not advocating doing it as a survey on an app, a review could involve talking face to face with an independent third party and respondents identity can still be protected.

Which year did that occur, because I can't actually remember?

I feel like it must've been 2022 after the collapse, because in 2023 they were fit as **** and probably one of the fittest teams in the comp.

You don't get that way if you're complaining about the training being too hard.

Also complaining about training being too hard also speaks back to your leaders in the playing group... a squad of players that isn't willing to put in the hard yards in order to win may as well not even be there.
I think it was 2022.

I said the only way to get “real feedback”, you can argue all you want, people are going to be more honest without their name to it, for a myriad of reasons, that’s just human nature.

I am not advocating doing it as a survey on an app, a review could involve talking face to face with an independent third party and respondents identity can still be protected.
Anonymous feedback also allows respondents to be more bitchy and makes things up too. "Real feedback" is only really enabled when you have a culture of people not being afraid to speak their mind (respectfully) which is ongoing and not only at review time.

If there were issues, it should be addressed then and there, with no real surprises at the end of the year. But in saying that, given the timing of everything, it seems like DD and Co. were well aware already.

With our budget, you best believe they busted out the free SurveyMonkey anonymous survey

Anonymous feedback also allows respondents to be more bitchy and makes things up too. "Real feedback" is only really enabled when you have a culture of people not being afraid to speak their mind (respectfully) which is ongoing and not only at review time.

If there were issues, it should be addressed then and there, with no real surprises at the end of the year. But in saying that, given the timing of everything, it seems like DD and Co. were well aware already.
Who cares about the how the feedback was obtained. My eyes did theyre own survey monkey since round 12 and the feedback was overwhelmingly negative.

Who cares about the how the feedback was obtained. My eyes did theyre own survey monkey since round 12 and the feedback was overwhelmingly negative.
Ok. I was just responding to a point on how the feedback was given that's all.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • bronco original
  • Pablo
  • Hurrijo
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Splinter
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Griffo
  • Jedhead
  • Big Del
  • easybreezy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.