2024 NRL General Discussion Thread

He Heeee.....................I'm attempting to apply some form of NRL logic to the draw.........not that the words logic and NRL should be used in the same sentence.

However, let's suspend reality and remember we are in an NRL logic universe here...................seeing that there isn't enough time for all the teams to play each other twice, to help out the 'strugglers' and encourage the appearance of 'close games' and a 'competitive' competition, the 'strugglers' down the bottom half play each other twice and the 'quality' at the top play each other twice.

I also imagine the gambling companies prefer to have the least one sided games as possible.

The who cares factor plays a big role. Lots of eyes are on our games regardless of how we’re going because we have a large supporter base and are heavily disliked by everyone else. But Cronulla, Cowboys and Raiders aren’t must-watch outside of their fan bases so scheduling them in blockbusters isn’t a priority. Coming off our wooden spoon year, where the only team we were remotely capable of beating was the Bulldogs, we only drew them once. Unbelievable!

Can’t find the tipping ladder…. Can someone put in a link?

Can’t find the tipping ladder…. Can someone put in a link?
4 up from the bottom on your left

Yeah I could see that, but can’t find where the ladder is to compare how I’m doing. Can see the points earned as individuals, but not the ladder.
You're looking for "Standings" at the left to get overall 👍👍

I don't know if this is Dean Ritchie's opinion or something that the NRL are actually considering, but in Dean Ritchie's latest article he says it's time to stop the hard kick returns. This was because Preston broke his jaw attempting to tackle Shaq Mitchell.

Apparently the way to stop these heavy returns is to BAN the long kick off and long drop out

I don't know if this is Dean Ritchie's opinion or something that the NRL are actually considering, but in Dean Ritchie's latest article he says it's time to stop the hard kick returns. This was because Preston broke his jaw attempting to tackle Shaq Mitchell.

Apparently the way to stop these heavy returns is to BAN the long kick off and long drop out

Why are you giving anything that buffoon says / writes any time at all? The dumbest, most irrelevant journalist there is...by far and in a world where awful NRL journalists re all terrible gossip columnists, that says it all.

@Big Pete looks like Brandy gets an article for his ridiculous statement about banning kick offs

After hearing Corey speak last night about The, he is absolutely trying to get a go in that club as some sort of an assistant.
He's been trying to whore himself out to get any gig in Qld... and then when he gets sacked he turns on them immediately.

@Big Pete looks like Brandy gets an article for his ridiculous statement about banning kick offs
@Big Pete Read now writing articles about getting rid of the kick off.... I don't like where this is going...

If this gets any traction then it will show the game is run by NSWRL media 😢😢

@Big Pete Read now writing articles about getting rid of the kick off.... I don't like where this is going...

Read is proper cooked. I can't see it...he's doing it for the clicks and to get on 360 constantly for his warped views IMO

Dean Ritchie started it a couple of days ago

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • Allo
  • something
  • teampjta
  • Johnny92
  • LGH
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • eggstar10
  • broncotville
  • Waynesaurus
  • phoenix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • Behold
  • Old Mate
  • broncos4life
... and 38 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.