2024 NRL General Discussion Thread

He's doing his NRL duty........
the NRL don't want the name Redcliffe in the mix.

The fans who follow the Dolphins do and the NRL is still struggling to come to terms with it.

It's the QRL and the NRL.

QRL said you can't name them all the same- they chose to keep the Redcliffe in their traditional team.

Exactly so why keep blaming the wrong people?

Well...you did say "it's the QRL and the NRL". So I wasn't completely wrong...... 😉

I do remember us having this convo last year which is all I meant by "this discussion has been had". I wasn't trying to be a ****.

Still, I can't imagine Brandy is working for the QRL these days. His employers have a barrow that needs a push.
Everybody who I've spoken to, tells me in every Dolphins game, there's large sections of the crowd chanting Redcliffe, Redcliffe....particularly when the side needs a lift.

The great idea guys have gotta get the message sooner or later.........

Assuming that's the song we'll get at the GF as well....?

Note to self;
I'm gonna have do a lot more alcohol and drugs than the usual GF day this year.

It's probably his most popular so I'm assuming so.

He is an Aussie and he's apparently a Souths fan so makes it even worse.

Think I'll tune in after kick-off.
I did that last year and missed the first 5 mins🤣

Also origin this year when the welcome to country shit came on and missed the first set🤪

I did that last year and missed the first 5 mins🤣

Also origin this year when the welcome to country shit came on and missed the first set🤪
I was living in a Coffs harbour caravan park in 2017 and will always remember my elderly neighbour, a lifelong rl fan refusing to watch because they had a "bloody poofter" doing the entertainment. Still brings a chuckle.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Lurker
  • TimWhatley
  • cento
  • kiwibronco
  • theshed
  • LittleDavey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.