2024 NRL General Discussion Thread

I was living in a Coffs harbour caravan park in 2017 and will always remember my elderly neighbour, a lifelong rl fan refusing to watch because they had a "bloody poofter" doing the entertainment. Still brings a chuckle.
And it’s gone downhill from there🤣

Realistically though, who should they have gotten? I mean my initial response was criticism but the more I think about it, who would people be satisfied with? You can only wheel out Barnsey so many times and the Hoodoo Gurus can **** right off.

Well it’s definitely shithouse entertainment.
I guess that shit **** breaker from olympics wasn’t available

Realistically though, who should they have gotten? I mean my initial response was criticism but the more I think about it, who would people be satisfied with? You can only wheel out Barnsey so many times and the Hoodoo Gurus can **** right off.

Hansen
Owl City

Someone else that were a one hit wonder and not matching NRL at all.

Barnsey would have been fine.

Alfie will be available GF day for a bit of a sing along

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Maroon4life
  • Culhwch
  • Hurrijo
  • Alec
  • Shane Tronc
  • ostin86
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.