2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Additionally, given how many players the Tigers have signed, and on big money, how can they afford to outbid Penrith...unless Utoikamanu is already gone?

Additionally, given how many players the Tigers have signed, and on big money, how can they afford to outbid Penrith...unless Utoikamanu is already gone?

Penrith apparently won't budge from their 350k a season offer for Turuva. wouldn't actually be too hard to outbid.

Dragons reportedly have the biggest offer of 400k - 600k a season. he would get the bigger money if he was able to win the fullback spot

Penrith apparently won't budge from their 350k a season offer for Turuva. wouldn't actually be too hard to outbid.

Dragons reportedly have the biggest offer of 400k - 600k a season. he would get the bigger money if he was able to win the fullback spot

Strange, he's a fantastic player and with the money they've freed up from JFH, they can afford to budge. Turuva is a gun, whichever team gets him will be strengthened. I wonder what Penrith have coming through that makes them not worried.

Tigers have signed Turuva on a 3 year deal reportedly worth 1.3 mil.

Reports are saying it was only 100k more than Penrith offered, surely they could have matched. Anyway, good pick up for the Tigers.

Tigers have signed Turuva on a 3 year deal reportedly worth 1.3 mil.

Not bad value there really. Turuva is a good safe winger who is happy to work hard out of his own end. He can also play fullback.

Penrith have salary cap issues which is why they weren’t happy to match the deal

Souths are set to sign St Helens halfback Lewis Dodd on a 3-4 year deal starting from next season.

It's expected he will partner Cody in the halves. I would say they have lost faith in Ilias and that's his time up.

Souths are set to sign St Helens halfback Lewis Dodd on a 3-4 year deal starting from next season.

It's expected he will partner Cody in the halves.
Very few halves have come over here and been any good though.

Dodd has looked great in ESL but that will massively impact St Helens, they've already looked weaker this year than previously and are basically a year ahead of where Penrith are. They won 4 in a row I think but lose in the PF last year, looking very much back to the pack though so far this year.

I reckon Penrith has this year in them and with all their outs next year, will still be fantastic but will come back to the pack considerably. I wouldn't be surprised if Penrith drop out in the prelim this year.

It's expected he will partner Cody in the halves. I would say they have lost faith in Ilias and that's his time up.
Ilias hung out to dry at the vermin latrell is lazy walker is past it and their forwards are shite

Putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, i wonder if this has anything to do with a certain English forward currently coaching in England?

Great story coming out of the Cowboys, Chad looks like he is staying up north.

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Active Now

• Browny
  • broncotville
  • LittleDavey
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • bert_lifts
  • Nerd
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • simplythebest
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.