2024 Pacific Championship

Thought Fiji would've been favourites for this... also being at home as well... everything is going through their 7, but outside of the 40/20 he's not created much.

Taruva hasn't done much from fullback as yet either... he's definitely on "don't injure me please"

As a Fijian this game has been shitting me to tears, PNG’s left side is weak yet we continue to persist going to their right because we only picked one half

As a Fijian this game has been shitting me to tears, PNG’s left side is weak yet we continue to persist going to their right because we only picked one half
Right... What was the point of picking Naiqama... he's barely touched the ball !!

Usually he steps up when playing for Fiji, but he's looking like retirement was desperately needed

Right... What was the point of picking Naiqama... he's barely touched the ball !!

Usually he steps up when playing for Fiji, but he's looking like retirement was desperately needed
I think he would’ve been effective enough to warrant selection as fullback if Turuva wasn’t there but one thing he isn’t is a half.

Fiji could bloody use Api right about now... is he injured?

Corey Parker getting paid triple time for being the only Fox commentator not on holidays... commentating and then in the studio for tonight and last night's game.

It's like Fox are actively trying to get people to not watch

Terrible pass from Kiks... basically just handed it to him... what was he thinking

Unread

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Jedhead
  • Locky’s Left Boot
  • eggstar10
  • BroncoFan94
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • johnyE
  • Mick_Hancock
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Kev_Guz
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • Evander
  • Old Mate
  • theshed
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • mitch222
  • whykickamoocow
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.