2024 Pacific Championship

I haven’t watched too many panthers game this year but does Lindsay Smith have much going for him? The little I have seen he looked like a middle of the road first grader.

I would have had Barnett there ahead of him on the bench
He's been fantastic for them. Whether he can be as effective outside of their system remains to be seen.

It would be a great tournament this year if it weren't for all the injuries. Maybe it still will be I dunno if holding it every year is the way to go, the workload on these guys is crazy.

Samoa v England should be great fun. ESL GF this weekend, so will be interesting to see who makes their final squad. As for Samoa, they look strong. Probably something like:

1. RTS
2. Skelton
3. Mariner
4. Tago
5. Pauga
6. Talagi
7. Luai
8. Molo
9. Chan Kum Tong
10. May
11. Blore
12. Nanai
13. Asiata

14. Tevaga
15. Palasia
16. Leilua
17. Vaalepu

Jahrome Hughes has withdrawn himself from the Kiwis squad due to a "neck issue".

Looks like we're going to be seeing a spine like this.

1. CNK
6. Toelau
7. Nikorima
9. Crossland

Clark being the back-up hooker.

That's an underwhelming spine. We could probably even see Niko at 5/8, Crossland at halfback as he did finish the season for the Knights at halfback. Or even Toelau/Crossland halves, Niko utility with Clark at hooker.

Shaun Johnson recalled back into the Kiwis squad. He originally said no to returning but opted to return when Jones asked after Hughes pulled out.

1. CNK
6. Toelau
7. Johnson
9. Crossland

14. Niko/Clark

That looks a little better than what it was potentially going to be before.

SJ has come out of retirement to play for the Kiwi's for the first time in 5 years.

Jahrome Hughes has been ruled out with injury (neck)

Right so the girls a re playing, Robbo has a hattie and it isn't even half time yet.

A PNG player has blown her knee.

The PNG winger defending Robbo is defending the dead ball line, has no interest in tackling whasoever.

So sad to see so many former Broncs in this line up.

And now we cross to our international experts, Corey Parker and two test Kangaroo, Luke Keary.

Yep those two tests would have taught him all there is to know about international league.
Zero Tongan representation as well... #forthefans

Crowd looks disappointing ... would struggle to beat a dolphins crowd

Hammer refusing to sing the anthem.
**** right off with that shit, don't accept the honour if you think that way.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Maddy
  • RolledOates
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • Mustafur
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Financeguy
  • Browny
  • Battler
  • johnny plath
  • Reds2011
  • Broncorob
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • Redfern_1980
  • Scorchie
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.