2024 Pacific Championship

Poor from Hammer... ran sideways and gave himself and his winger zero room

Mal going to run Patty into the ground even when he's got the 8 jersey

Surprised TPJ not playing for Tonga, they bady need some Xfactor in that team to spark something.

This team looks so disjointed. This is boring footy. Tonga have looked the far better side so far.
Haven't seen Cam Murray have a run yet... he's got a lightning ptb and hasn't had a hitup yet... Moses needs to get him involved

Scared Breaking Bad GIF by davidsaracino

Manly management every time TTurbo gets the ball

Oh my gosh Hudson Young made the Australian team? You have to be kidding me surely.

The best part of this game so far is when the camera panned to Hoppa Snr and he, maybe unintentionally, used his finger in a suggestive manner.

Oh my gosh Hudson Young made the Australian team? You have to be kidding me surely.
The bench looks pretty terrible

Burton, Cotter, Barnett and Young

How are you getting Burton on the field?

Why would you want Young out there over Crichton or Murray ... so how's he getting on the field... then 1 of your props is an 80min lock.

Barney is a good pick on the bench, but he could've been picked as the 17 to cover second row and middle. Even beyond that Cotter can cover second row and be the 17 jersey anyway.

The bench looks pretty terrible

Burton, Cotter, Barnett and Young

How are you getting Burton on the field?

Why would you want Young out there over Crichton or Murray ... so how's he getting on the field... then 1 of your props is an 80min lock.

Barney is a good pick on the bench, but he could've been picked as the 17 to cover second row and middle. Even beyond that Cotter can cover second row and be the 17 jersey anyway.

Surely even someone like Staggs is a better option than either of those two guys. I’m not advocating for him being there more so that having both those guy us on the bench is stupid.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Maddy
  • Scorchie
  • broncoscope
  • Dash
  • Astro
  • LittleDavey
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • FACTHUNT
  • Gaz
  • broncsgoat
  • NSW stables
  • Dexter
  • mrslong
  • Manofoneway
  • Redfern_1980
  • RolledOates
  • Fitzy
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.