Q-CUP 2024 Queensland Cup Discussion

I know this is way out of topic but whatever happened to Carlin Anderson?

Jets v Tweed.

Jets started so well up 10-0 but as soon as the possession evened up Tweed were too strong.

I wouldn’t be shocked if Tweed score first three tries. They are just too strong.

Bears v Dolphins. Not too sure here. Dolphins the premiers but Bears in great form.

Waqa, Symonds, Garton are going to terrorise Black.

Milford has to hold the middle like he’s never done before.

I’m going to go Dolphins in a close one.

Looks like a Burleigh win at this stage. Would be interested to see how Black has played

Black scores to end the carnage, backing up the middle, gets tackled but gets up and jumps over.

One thing you can't fault is his support play, that would be the third try he's scored this year just following back to the middle.

This isn't over yet, Souths pulled away but now Toowoomba coming back.

Pereira strong again.

Baker was pretty simple, Souths kept letting Toowoomba back into it and he kept fronting up to fix it. They are a middle third team so he seemed to make plenty of tackles and made ground. When he was gassed he made a handling error and gave away penalties.

If Hunt can have Baker and Te Kura as his starting front row for a few weeks they will win some games in a row.

Baker covered for Te Kura a bit who seemed off, he might be getting tired- work rate was well down and he just plodded along- two handling errors too.

Where abouts is the Mal Meninga Cup final being played?

Where abouts is the Mal Meninga Cup final being played?

Dolphins in two weeks.

Going to be interesting who handles the break and maintains momentum. They’re both in great form.

Biggest disappointment is Redcliffe, playing at home and chance of a home final and they were just completely out enthused. Beaten to kicks stands out to me.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.