11. Sau
12. Nanai
13. Carrigan

Bench
14. Grant
15. Fotuaika
16. Fifita
17. Ponga

Exact team I would have picked. Perfect balance.

Reported this is the team

1. Walsh
2. Cobbo
3. Gagai
4. Hammer
5. Holmes
6. Dearden
7. DCE
8. Collins
9. Hunt
10. Cotter
11. Sau
12. Nanai
13. Carrigan

Bench
14. Grant
15. Fotuaika
16. Fifita
17. Ponga

One middle on the bench. Oh dear

EDIT: looks like pat aint backing up for the Broncos after playing 70+ mins

I think that's the way I would go as well

Hammer and Cobbo on the left (holy **** what a combination that could be) and Gagai and Val on the right... another very strong combination.

Would be good to see Gagai get a return and possible send off in an origin decider at Suncorp... imagine the emotion he would have winning a decider at Suncorp as a possible send off
Gagai man of the match

1. Walsh
2. Cobbo
3. Gagai
4. Hammer
5. Holmes
6. Dearden
7. DCE
8. Collins
9. Hunt
10. Cotter
11. Sau
12. Nanai
13. Carrigan

Bench
14. Grant
15. Fotuaika
16. Fifita
17. Ponga

Apparently that’s not the team
They are saying sua got dropped and Capewell and kaufusi kept their spots with Fifita not picked

Apparently that’s not the team
They are saying sua got dropped and Capewell and kaufusi kept their spots with Fifita not picked
**** sake so dargs get Sua back... even though his form has been good since Game 2... and more broncos get selected... **** origin

Did Fifita **** Billy over when in Bali too or something?

Surely he makes the bloody team

Having Kurt Capewell in a 2024 origin team is disgusting work.

Fifita just hasn't ever proven himself as the workhorse type of forward, I watched the Titans play the other night and he was definitely taking a carry inside his own half which is an improvement in that regard but he hasn't proven he can be just as effective when playing like that.

He's always been the kind of bloke you throw the ball to when you're all over them in their 20, I don't know that Billy wants those kind of players in his team.

so what has Fifita done to be blacklisted?
He played 33 minutes as a starting back rower in game 3 last year.. Billy must not be very keen on him either as a player or what he brings to camp.

There has to be more with David Fiftia can't be on field performance Capewell and Kafusi aren't anywhere near ae good.

Fifita just hasn't ever proven himself as the workhorse type of forward, I watched the Titans play the other night and he was definitely taking a carry inside his own half which is an improvement in that regard but he hasn't proven he can be just as effective when playing like that.

He's always been the kind of bloke you throw the ball to when you're all over them in their 20, I don't know that Billy wants those kind of players in his team.

Leniu can’t play longer than 15 mins and he’s been great for NSW

1. Walsh
2. Cobbo
3. Gagai
4. Hammer
5. Holmes
6. Dearden
7. DCE
8. Collins
9. Hunt
10. Cotter
11. Sau
12. Nanai
13. Carrigan

Bench
14. Grant
15. Fotuaika
16. Fifita
17. Ponga

here is the actual reported team. source: Courier Mail

Starting: 1 Reece Walsh, 2 Selwyn Cobbo, 3 Dane Gagai, 4 Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow, 5 Valentine Holmes, 6 Tom Dearden, 7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c), 8 Reuben Cotter, 9 Ben Hunt, 10 Lindsay Collins, 11 Kurt Capewell, 12 Jeremiah Nanai, 13 Pat Carrigan

Bench: 14 Harry Grant, 15 Felise Kaufusi, 16 Mo Fotuaika, 17 Kalyn Ponga

Reserves: Reed Mahoney

It's interesting that Madge has made an unforced change for game 3.

Olakau’atu has been dropped for Mitch Barnett

Unread

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • theshed
  • Big Del
  • kwomo
  • bert_lifts
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • kman
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.