2024 State of Origin - Game II Discussion

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Business first and foremost and making money is the single priority.

This is exactly what to expect when a gambling tycoon takes over any business.

**** the product, just maximise profit at all costs.

I have never actively hated the nrl, but tonight I do, and it may not be something I can come back from.

I grew up loving this game and the past few seasons have destroyed my live of this game.

Even the wooden spoon didn't make me hate the game, but this shit has all but done me in on the nrl.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Sigh... NSW have a big lead... they'll probably go Walsh head hunting in the second half to try and take him out of Game 3... won't matter if they get binned this game

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
We are lulling them into a false sense of security and we will hammer them in Queensland. I've got faith.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
I find it hard to even be mad about it because it was inevitable the game was going to be managed this way. Sounds like we arent exactly helping ourselves though.
The tone was set early. NSW given such fast ruck speed, but were allowed to use us to take naps. Early penalties, 6-agains. This is why Klown gets chosen so often, he is good at this kind of management and manipulation. QLD started the game running uphill, now they are tired.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  • bazza
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Brocko
  • Maroon4life
  • Sproj
  • BroncosMan
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrMoore
  • Galco
  • Gaz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • thenry
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • Jedhead
  • bert_lifts
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.