2024 State of Origin - Game II Discussion

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Too late Klown... late shot on Walsh.. late flop from Haumole... will be a miracle if there's no injuries out of this game now

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Enough with the block plays... NSW are reading them and rushing up... keep doing them off slow ptb's as well

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Finally a short ball... every time they've gone short or held it back and waited for NSW to commit they've cut them

Broncos Maestro

Broncos Maestro

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
I think we need to look at battle hardened players like Welch, Arrow, and Gagai for the next game. Holmes should only be in this side as a winger.
The only position for Holmes should be off the field!

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Its not all his fault ( you cant deny he's been poor positionally on some of the tries ) , but he's not a good fullback in terms of defence. I've been saying the same thing even when he was playing out of his skin last year. He's never done the fullback basics anywhere near the level of his attack.
Have a snickers.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I want to rant about this ad as well ... Gould's line is clearly stolen from Cool Runnings

Active Now

• porouian
  • Allo
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Richby
  • pennywisealfie
  • vnrizz
  • Gobroncos
  • Volvo Driver
  • bazza
  • mrslong
  • Sproj
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fatboy
  • Howie
  • Broncorob
  • Midean
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.