2024 State of Origin - Game II Discussion

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Not an obstruction Joey... doesn't run behind the player and no one runs through the gap created

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Honestly I'm not even that angry about it, just dismayed, and depressed. How the NRL can possibly think that pulling that shit is healthy for the game is well beyond me.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Qld need some more variations on those plays... can't have the half go that deep, but then the second rower run past the ball as a blatant decoy.

Half needs an option otherwise the ball out the back is all he's got and it's telegraphed and slow

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
If we don’t pick Dearden who else is there at 6? Mam is out of form and isn’t ready for origin.

Could have had a bit more awareness on his two drops but I don't think he's been too bad. More thinking back row and backs.

Moe was really good, could start for Cotter. Cotter doesn't have enough size for mine to be starting at prop in an Origin.

Active Now

• Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • bazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • GCBRONCO
  • TimWhatley
  • Brocko
  • BroncosMan
  • Maroon4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • MrMoore
  • Galco
  • Gaz
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.