2024 State of Origin - Game II Discussion

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Could have had a bit more awareness on his two drops but I don't think he's been too bad. More thinking back row and backs.

Moe was really good, could start for Cotter. Cotter doesn't have enough size for mine to be starting at prop in an Origin.
If Fifita keeps up his form with the titans he should be straight into the side. Even if it’s on the bench

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Madge forgot about Jurbo again didn't he... Captain and Cheerleader at this point

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
Man, the commentary talking about penalties to normalise the thinking that penalties in general are important. No mention at all about where and when the penalties are given. How they affect momentum, how they affect a team's psyche, and how they affect the late game.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Fucking lol... Klown calling that like Murray was wearing a maroon jersey... these NSWRL flogs don't understand how that call can go against them

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Could have had a bit more awareness on his two drops but I don't think he's been too bad. More thinking back row and backs.

Moe was really good, could start for Cotter. Cotter doesn't have enough size for mine to be starting at prop in an Origin.

Cotter should be at lock probably and have Patty at prop. Its getting into wholesale changes territory, but i'd be in favour as well of blooding Walker. He gets a lot of shit from us Broncos fans, but he's playing some good stuff again.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
QLD desperately need more size on the bench. I’d be inclined to consider Fifita off the bench. We need impact. That said if we can’t get an even share of possession and territory our forwards don’t have the ability to roll down the field

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Cotter should be at lock probably and have Patty at prop. Its getting into wholesale changes territory, but i'd be in favour as well of blooding Walker. He gets a lot of shit from us Broncos fans, but he's playing some good stuff again.
How is that any different to what they're doing anyway though?

Cotter doesn't ball play so Patty would just be doing the ball playing except with the 10 on his back instead.

Patty took the second hitup of the game and Cotter was later in the set

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • rnabokov
  • Midean
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bronx48
  • Brocko
  • Organix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • pennywisealfie
  • Strop
  • Rookie Alan
  • Howie
  • MrTickyMcG
  • leon.bott
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Santa
  • MrMoore
  • thenry
... and 72 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.