OFFICIAL 2024 Women’s State of Origin

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
That was a real display at centre by Pelite! Really enjoyed her game.

Our halves were the real difference, the class from Aitken and Brigginshaw is what won us the game. The deception in the pass from Aitken for the first try and the 40/20 from Ali set us apart from the Blues.

It appeared they tried to go down the grub path and it backfired for them, like it has so many times for the men in origins past.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Rewatching the game on the Fox version with Matt Russell, John Strange and Tarsha Gale

Such a slog, although Strange is being a pretty good neutral.

Gale is still the worst commentator on any network in any competition.

Need to find someone from QLD to try and balance it because you have Gale on Fox and Ferguson on 9 being biased dickheads for 70mins straight.

What I’d give for an option to mute commentary but keep the on-field audio

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Rewatching the game on the Fox version with Matt Russell, John Strange and Tarsha Gale

Such a slog, although Strange is being a pretty good neutral.

Gale is still the worst commentator on any network in any competition.

Need to find someone from QLD to try and balance it because you have Gale on Fox and Ferguson on 9 being biased dickheads for 70mins straight.

What I’d give for an option to mute commentary but keep the on-field audio
The bias on 9 was embarrassing really

B

BRC088

QCup Player
Feb 7, 2012
Billy should be showing this game on repeat in game 3's camp
Nah, Maguire should be showing NSW how they played in game 2 on repeat, because that's how they'll have to back that effort up and then some. The women just proved you have to step up a level each game.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
After Wednesday night's confirmation that the NRL do indeed 'manage' games to suit spectator's , especially viewing audiences, I couldn't bring myself to watch the women's game. My interest is wavering at the best of times with their game. The way it was managed in Newcastle was appalling. Klien's 8 - 0 penalty count in the men's only relented once the game was well and truly beyond Qld's reach and the transparent way it unfolded sickened me.

As Mr Spock would no doubt say " It's rugby league Jim...but not as we know it".

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
It’s hard to describe the joy I got seeing those arrogant pricks from NSW lose and hearing the bias whinging from the commentators.

Watching myths like Sergis and Kelly realise they had no chance was glorious.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
I want Pelite taking Sergis into touch hooked into my veins
200.gif

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.