Fullback
Cobbo, Walsh, Arthars,

Centre
Staggs, Mariner, Arthars, Cobbo, Hoeter

Wing
Cobbo, Arthars, Leota, Hoeter

ETHNO MAP

QLD
Ben Te Kura, Billy Walters, Blake Mozer, Brendan Piakura, Coby Black, Corey Jensen, Corey Oates, Cory Paix, Delouise Hoeter, Ezra Mam, Israel Leota, Jack Gosiewski, Jaiyden Hunt, Josh Rogers, Kobe Hetherington, Patrick Carrigan, Reece Walsh, Selwyn Cobbo, Tyson Smoothy

NZ
Deine Mariner, Brendan Piakura, Jesse Arthars, Jordan Riki, Xavier Willison, Marty Taupau

NSW
Adam Reynolds, Fletcher Baker, Jock Madden, Kotoni Staggs, Payne Haas

Indigenous
Ezra Mam, Jordan Riki, Kotoni Staggs, Reece Walsh, Selwyn Cobbo

Tonga
Kotoni Staggs, Delouise Hoeter,

Samoa
Jesse Arthars, Payne Haas, Marty Taupau

Cook Islands
Brendan Piakura, Xavier Willison

I will just keep plugging away with my error filled posts.
If you don't post a source, it's a rumour. I don't know you from a bar of soap.

If you don't post a source, it's a rumour. I don't know you from a bar of soap.

Yeah I woke up one morning in April and thought I think today is the day I will make something about about Semu. I mean not a single person knows him, but his fake signing will be massive news that will just fill my cup.

Yeah I woke up one morning in April and thought I think today is the day I will make something about about Semu. I mean not a single person knows him, but his fake signing will be massive news that will just fill my cup.
All I ask is you cite your source. You are just another anonymous coward on this site, who bignotes himself as an insider, regardless whether you turn out to be right. If you want to post with your real name, I'll consider you a source. This isn't an insult. It's due diligence. Something the blowhards complain journalists don't do.

Otherwise, something like this, for example. It's not like you have super top secret info:

dr-evil-stroke.gif

Isn’t this one of our issues now. We’ve got too many spots taken up by halves and hookers? Does Coby Black get a contract in the top 30?

Rogers signed until the end of 2026.

It's a good news story for Rogers, but it seems like a pretty easy upgrade and extension for the R&R team.

Rogers will play his second game this year on Saturday... we've had an injury crisis for pretty much the whole year and a top 30 spot is going to a guy that will be playing his second game. It's not exactly inspiring.

And if he takes Madden's spot as a future half then it just means that Madden is the guy next year playing 2 games.

It's a good news story for Rogers, but it seems like a pretty easy upgrade and extension for the R&R team.

Rogers will play his second game this year on Saturday... we've had an injury crisis for pretty much the whole year and a top 30 spot is going to a guy that will be playing his second game. It's not exactly inspiring.

And if he takes Madden's spot as a future half then it just means that Madden is the guy next year playing 2 games.
If, as many of us expect, it becomes clear that Rogers is the superior option, I think the club should let Madden walk and maybe Black could be that guy next year playing 2 games.

Sailor should be under similar scrutiny. We need a bench utility who can play 2nd row and centre more than we need a backup fullback.

Black signed for two years at the start of 23. So is off at end of next year.
Cheers. So that would mean he’s on a 2 year development deal then presumably gets upgraded to top 30 for 2026 if he extends his contract.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • BRC088
  • teampjta
  • Dash
  • Santa
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • leon.bott
  • Howie
  • Jedhead
  • thenry
  • Browny
  • Fozz
  • whykickamoocow
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
  • maddo
  • sooticus
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.