27,000 Members!

They still counting non ticketed in this shit? I'd prefer to see numbers that only count those who go to games. Can't imagine the Rabbitohs winning it then.
No chance, couple years ago came out Russell was giving away memberships to celebrities like Oprah etc, even a dead person was made a member :laugh:

For the record I don't think just ticketed members should count, only members who are alive should though.

out of interest how much money goes to the club if you're a ticketed member vs if you buy a ticket to each game

eg i'll probably attend 9 or 10 of the regular home games this year buying a ticket each time, which will wind up more expensive overall than a ticketed membership. does that extra money make it back to the club or does suncorp stadium etc and whoever wind up with a bigger cut.

out of interest how much money goes to the club if you're a ticketed member vs if you buy a ticket to each game

eg i'll probably attend 9 or 10 of the regular home games this year buying a ticket each time, which will wind up more expensive overall than a ticketed membership. does that extra money make it back to the club or does suncorp stadium etc and whoever wind up with a bigger cut.

According to the Broncos, all profits go directly to the club.

Wasnt sure where to post this?

Im a Warriors season member and Im getting Broncos emails as are a few other members. My Warriors newsletters have stopped. I dont suppose you guys are getting unsolicited emails from other clubs?

Wasnt sure where to post this?

Im a Warriors season member and Im getting Broncos emails as are a few other members. My Warriors newsletters have stopped. I dont suppose you guys are getting unsolicited emails from other clubs?
I bought a ticket to a Titans-Manly game through Ticketek about three years ago and get random Titans emails now and then.

Nice.

I Hope Gal isn't the head number cruncher.

QUEENSLANDER:stupid::stupid:

Active Now

• Aldo
  • broncos4life
  • Lostboy
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • Gaz
  • davidp
  • Browny
  • MrMoore
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  • jarro65
  • Fatboy
  • Financeguy
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.