4/12/2017

Might as well just bring back the '15 heritage kit and play in it every single week.

(offering a handy J to anyone willing to part with theirs...)

Nah that’d involve listening to the fan base that has overwhelmingly asked for its return. Why do that when they can say ‘we’ve listened and we bring you: something completely different. Aren’t we great to our fans?’

Just got this delivered today.

The 3XL is actually a little big which is strange because it's usually a tighter fit. But I'm not complaining, I've got plenty of room for my gut and it's a little long so no butt crack showing when I bend over.

You can use afterpay to pay for it, which allows you to pay it off in fortnightly payments.

The 3XL is actually a little big which is strange because it's usually a tighter fit. But I'm not complaining, I've got plenty of room for my gut and it's a little long so no butt crack showing when I bend over.

You can use afterpay to pay for it, which allows you to pay it off in fortnightly payments.
I got given one for my birthday last week. If anything I thought mine felt slightly bigger than last year's jersey.

They've changed the sizing in some way. At the GF party you guys couldn't believe mine was only an XL remember. It's for the better for sure, first time I've been comfortable in a Jersey in a long time.

Unread

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  • UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • Griffo
  • broncsgoat
  • lynx000
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Scorchie
  • barker
  • Culhwch
  • Xzei
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrMoore
  • Fitzy
  • broncoscope
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.