draggx said:
1276898811.png

Translation for people with better things to do..... Five.

The fact you scanned it just shows you have nothing better to do :P

You're right. I didn't say anything about me having something better to do. I even downloaded a barcode scanner on my phone to scan it.

FYI. Billy Slater is the man.
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/missing-one-origin-hangover-20100617-yjo3.html

Origin greats of old would be mystified.

Yesterday morning, barely 12 hours after Queensland's greatest victory, fullback Billy Slater was not in bed nursing a hangover.

In fact, there was not the slightest sign of post-Origin dustiness.

Instead, Slater was at the Royal Children's Hospital bringing smiles to little faces.

Slater donated the $30,000 he earned when he was crowned Rexona Australia's Greatest Athlete to the Royal Children's Hospital Foundation.

Champion work.

I still think he's a cocky fucker. But I don't think anyone has ever once denied that he is an absolutely amazing player.

In saying that. I saw an interview with him a few months ago, which totally changed how I felt about him as a player off the field too.

I think Billy's growing up. He doesn't come across as quite the turd he used to. I still don't "like" him on the whole, but I have certainly softened on him.

Cam Smith on the other hand is still a fucking tard.

Nashy said:
In saying that. I saw an interview with him a few months ago, which totally changed how I felt about him as a player off the field too.

what was the gist of the interview?

I like Billy when he plays for QLD. Hate him when he plays for Melbourne. He is a phenomenal player.

Don't like it? I don't care!!

QUEENSLANDER said:
Nashy said:

its-true-and-you-know-it.jpg

QUEENSLANDER said:
Nashy said:

I've probably worded my shit wrong.

I used to think he was a cocky dickhead. Then a few months ago I saw him in an Interview. He was really well spoken, down to earth, and seemed genuine. Which I like. None of that I'm king shit like in Hayne's interviews.

QUEENSLANDER said:
so now we all love slater ay? lol.
TBH I can't stand him when he's playing for Melbourne but I've made no secret of my love him in the QLD jersey, he's such a phenomenal player and someone I would love the Broncos to get.

As coxy has said I still can't stand that fucker Cameron Grub Smith, even in a QLD jersey I find it hard to cheer for him even though he is the best no.9 in the world by a mile.

QUEENSLANDER said:
so now we all love slater ay? lol.

Amazingly I've also softened on him as well - IMO it has a lot to do with his HUGE improvement in his playing ability. In 03/04 he was pretty crap apart from speed IMO... in the past three years he has taken his game to another level. No doubt about it.

Billy the kid = icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MrMoore
  • westy316
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • The Don
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Lostboy
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • GCBRONCO
  • theshed
  • Bish
  • broncoscope
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.