8 in a row QLD Jersey!

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
QLD Maroons '8 in a Row' Limited Edition Mens Jersey **PRE-ORDER** - NRL Megastore

12375-qld-maroons-8-in-a-row-limited-edition-mens-jersey-pre-order-740.jpg
12376-qld-maroons-8-in-a-row-limited-edition-mens-jersey-pre-order-740.jpg

definitely gonna get one of these bad boys!

also, 2013 origin series is out on DVD, only $23.18 at JB, available today!

State Of Origin 2013 Series Queensland | DVD Movies & TV Shows, Genres, Sport / Fitness : JB HI-FI

still trying to find this jersey too (see attached pic), if anyone has any info? my mate at amart has never heard of it and canterbury havent responded to my emails :(

Attachments

• 590303-meninga.jpg
    590303-meninga.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 181
yeh its a bit steep at $200, but lordy lord i cant not have it lol.

Jersey does look pretty good.

BTW JB HIFI DVD prices have 20% off today only (Wednesday Madness sale) so it might jump up to $30 tomorrow better get in quick.

Jersey does look pretty good.

BTW JB HIFI DVD prices have 20% off today only (Wednesday Madness sale) so it might jump up to $30 tomorrow better get in quick.
thanks for the tip, i was *probably* going to go after work anyway, but that sealed the deal. got it for $23.20, regular price is ~$29 according to the sticker on it.

id rather have the 7, 8, 9 AND 10 in a row ones :D

Sorry the training jumper you're after is players and staff only.

Why are jerseys so expensive in Aus?

We don't use slave labor?

Dunno but someone's making money

Wouldn't it make more sense for jerseys to be a lot cheaper to so more people wear them? I for one will never spend 150+ for a t shirt.

I'd love to get a broncos jersey but not when they change em every season

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.