NEWS A world of Kurt

Barely a hundred sleeps to Kurt Capewell:

“I would love to win a premiership for the club, it would be awesome. I mulled over the decision to quit Penrith for a long time. Leaving a club as great as Penrith in their premiership window, with the great players they have on their roster, was a tough decision. But I have family in Brisbane and Toowoomba and that was an attraction, being closer to family and friends in Brisbane."

“The Broncos are a great club. They are such a strong club with a rich history and they are heading in the right direction. It was the perfect opportunity for me to come back to Queensland and I’m lucky to do it at such a proud club. As a Queensland kid growing up, I have a soft spot for the Broncos. I remember watching how successful the Broncos were and while they have struggled over the last few years, I want to be part of turning them around."

“In a football sense, I want to be part of something special at the Broncos — I want to make Brisbane a top-four club again."

Whatsapp image 2020 11 18 at 91024 am

“I plan on bringing my game and sharing my knowledge with the younger boys who could be missing a little bit in those areas in terms of professionalism. I am looking forward to the challenge of moving to a new team and establishing myself as a leader at the Broncos and teaching some of the younger boys the stuff I have picked up along the way from guys like Luke Lewis, Wade Graham and Paul Gallen."

“Those guys at the Sharks instilled good habits in my game and I hope I can pass them on. It’s all the little stuff that the fans probably don’t see. The good coaches in the NRL notice what the good clubs do. The one thing I have learnt from Penrith is that the one percenters mean everything. That’s the key to building a premiership club and hopefully I can bring that attitude to the Broncos.”

“It’s definitely motivation losing the Grand Final last year We had a successful year last year but it sort of feels like it doesn‘t mean too much unless you win a comp at the end. To not come away with a premiership at the end of the year, it does break your heart a little bit. But it‘s been a driving factor for us this year and I would love to win a premiership to finish up here before I join the Broncos.”

McHunt

well, after reading that yarn I know who I now have a serious non-sexual crush on…

Cape Kurtwell
03A5DE5D DCD6 4361 AD9E F8DB005F8B5D

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • Bongo
  • Ozired
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fitzy
  • Lozza
  • Xzei
  • achievedrap
  • Allo
  • lynx000
  • mrslong
  • Justwin
  • Brocko
  • Browny
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.