PLAYER Adam Reynolds

Noted the Bunnies are still trying to convince themselves that they made the right decision in letting ARey go.....

...."now that Latrell, Damian and Cody's contracts are coming up....you can see why we had to let Adam go...."

🤣🤣

Noted the Bunnies are still trying to convince themselves that they made the right decision in letting ARey go.....

...."now that Latrell, Damian and Cody's contracts are coming up....you can see why we had to let Adam go...."

🤣🤣
Well don’t let the Bunnies know that Reynolds has played 13 of 18 rounds this season, one of which was our bye round…

The narrative he misses a “huge” amount of footy, in reality (so far) equates to 4 games if my counting is correct….

🤣🤣
Reynolds has played more games than Mitchell and took them to a gf without Mitchell, broncos have also won more games this year than the last 2 years combined with him.... but yep, GREAT decision lol

Well don’t let the Bunnies know that Reynolds has played 13 of 18 rounds this season, one of which was our bye round…

The narrative he misses a “huge” amount of footy, in reality (so far) equates to 4 games if my counting is correct….

Crawley was also playing up ARey missing heaps of footy this year.

the thing is that the footy he has missed has been because of COVID and an Illegal dog shot to the back... that isn't a sign that someone's body is breaking down ... as much as the NRL360 panel want to believe it is

Would you rather have Reynolds + Mitchell or Mitchell + Walker and Cook? It might have even been Reynolds and Mitchell + one of Walker/Cook.

Easy for us to answer, I suppose. Time might tell for the Bunnies....

Crawley was also playing up ARey missing heaps of footy this year.

the thing is that the footy he has missed has been because of COVID and an Illegal dog shot to the back... that isn't a sign that someone's body is breaking down ... as much as the NRL360 panel want to believe it is
I think they slipped up last night and revealed that Ilias is in Bwaith's stable of players... so that's probably why they've been indicating he's been "quite good" this year and Souths made the right call

I really cant recall the last signing that had such an impact on the club as Arey, Lazarus maybe?
Unfortunately it’s probably going to be Milford. He had a couple of good years when he first got here

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.