PLAYER Adam Reynolds

Imagine if Reynolds was the halfback instead of Peter Wallace when Lockyer was five-eighth. No disrespect to Wallace, but a Reynolds/Lockyer halves pairing would have been something else.

You know who else would have been great together with Reynolds......(with Arey in this form)?

Anthony Milford.

disappear GIF

Walters played 7 in 2000, so deserves to be on the list.
He was also Halfback prior to joining the Broncos and helped Canberra get to their first grand final, the only reason he played 5/8th at the Broncos was to compliment Langer.

You know who else would have been great together with Reynolds......(with Arey in this form)?

Anthony Milford.

disappear GIF
Nah.

Will be funny to see people make concessions for him for the rest of his career tho.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves on the Reynolds goat thing. He's in a crazy purple patch, but 2015 Ben Hunt was amazing.

That being said, if Reynolds continues like this for the rest of the season, it'll be the best season for a Broncos 7 ever.

But yeh, let's not get ahead of ourselves 😅😅😅😅

Let's not get ahead of ourselves on the Reynolds goat thing. He's in a crazy purple patch, but 2015 Ben Hunt was amazing.

That being said, if Reynolds continues like this for the rest of the season, it'll be the best season for a Broncos 7 ever.

But yeh, let's not get ahead of ourselves 😅😅😅😅
Reynolds has a track record of being really good though……

Peter Wallace is the forgotten man here.

Probably a good reason for that.

I dunno what the hell has happened with Reynolds, but whatever it is, I am here for it. He has found a level in recent games that he never got close to at the Rabbits. You could probably put that down to Wayne's conservative style of coaching. After seeing what he's done recently though, if I were Kev I certainly wouldn't be pulling on the leash. If he wants to be Alfie 2.0 then by all means, let him.

Is a dreamboat! He is easily the best halfback we’ve had since Alan Langer. In fact, the start to the season he’s had I’m ready to rearrange my all time broncos halves list.

1 Darren Lockyer
2 Alan Langer
3 Adam Reynolds
4 Kevin Walters
5 Wally Lewis
———-daylight
6 Ben Hunt

Maybe it’s premature to put him above Kevvie, but he has literally no one with him in The spine and he has put this team on his back and taught them to play footballl.
Just a little bit premature. Seems a few people are getting more excited by Reyno than a teenage boy with fish fingers in a movie cinema...

Reynolds (total wins in a Broncos jersey) - 5
Kevin fucking Walters (premierships in a Broncos jersey) - 5

While I too am barring up hard for what Reyno is offering as well - he has a little way to go until he usurps Kevvie on the all time list of Broncos halves.

He is definitely the best since Locky though IMO.

He's so much better than i thought. Too early to put him up there with our best ever, but at the same time, look at what he has done to this side. I doubt we win 4 in a row if he isnt there. He's the difference maker.

Controversial opinion: Ben Hunt 2014 is superior to Ben Hunt 2015. 2015 Hunt just had a better coach and halves partner.

No matter what version of Ben Hunt you compare him to though, Reynolds is the better on field general and tactical kicker. It's ridiculous how good his kicking game is compared to 99% of halves.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncorob
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.