PLAYER Adam Reynolds

He needs to develop his kicking game. His running and passing is fine but the two games he has played hasn’t filled me with confidence when it comes to kicking. Gamble was very ordinary last night and Mam hardly kicked. If he can develop that then he should be a very handy player for a long time.

He needs to develop his kicking game. His running and passing is fine but the two games he has played hasn’t filled me with confidence when it comes to kicking. Gamble was very ordinary last night and Mam hardly kicked. If he can develop that then he should be a very handy player for a long time.
Gambles kicking in the 1st half was average but the second half was good his kicks put huge pressure on the titans near the try line and they eventually buckled, a bit of perspective is needed if your thinking of Reynolds when it comes to good kicking because he is the best in the competition at it.

It was clear that Gamble was being the main playmaker though and Mam was just going with what he sees, which generally means he will kick significantly less then Gamble.

Sounds like a statement out of clubland. Fact is there were a number of us who called for it because we could foresee a likely future problem that could have been avoided. That problem ended up eventuating. I love kevvie as a coach so far but he fucked up on this occasion, hopefully he learns from it.

How ridiculous

here is some of the BS they were talking about on NRL360 regarding Souths decision being justified:

Anasta:
“Although it does kind of justify Souths, over the three years he has already missed a number of games this year.”

Rothfield:
“I think Souths call is almost justified,” he said. You saw the vision of him limping off and he looked totally broken.

“This is a three year deal at Brisbane. But the signs aren’t encouraging that he will be fit for the third year.”

Kent:
“Souths are noticeably missing him, and his benefit of being at the Broncos right now is through the week he helps with the game plan,” Kent said.

“He puts that together for them, not all of it, but he contributes significantly as far as their thinking, their planning for each week’s games.

“That is something that Souths, for whatever reason, are lacking at the moment, so you could argue over time it might prove the right decision, but I think right now if Souths had the opportunity they’d have him back.

“If Souths were flying I’d say yes (it was the right call) but they aren’t.”

Let them crap on on Faux sport. They need to fill air time with something. We know what they're saying is simply stated controversially to cause interest.

It's all a load of Bollox. And despite big Dell saying Capes was the better deal, Reynolds has been our best bit of business in many a year.

If that is a risky signing, I'll take another 16.

How good is this 😂

DB6D2044 68C5 467C 8A28 2FD06C703282

If they where all the same injury they might of had a point because then there would be doubts on his longevity, but they are all different minor injuries and when he does play he looks like one of the best players in the game, worth every cent.

If they where all the same injury they might of had a point because then there would be doubts on his longevity, but they are all different minor injuries and when he does play he looks like one of the best players in the game, worth every cent.
Exactly.....he's currently the form half of the NRL, when he's on the field......

Ask the Rabbits how they felt when he was tearing them a new arse a few weeks back.....

Buzz.....Anasta.......two of the biggest fuckwits within the NRL media. Why are their comments even being entertained?

Interesting to watch Arey vs the 3 years... going to be a close battle as he is showing to be delicate so far. Hard to see him playing more than 3 years.

Always have the potential to medically retire him perhaps and transition to a coaching support role if the 2nd year proves too much.

In any event the signing was a good one, how good we will see... and probably the Capewell signing was just as good, smart decisions both.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.