GRAND FINAL LIVE AFL 2024 - Grand Final

How we come out of after HT will be telling.

We have the run at the moment

Need to maintain the rage

It’s still so early and Sydney finish strong, we need to weather the massive storm that’s coming.

46 point lead at ht. Hard to see Sydney coming back from this. Could end up like Geelong Port Adelaide.

What’s with Channel 7 and it’s dial up pixels broadcast?!

We’ve had way too many hiccups this season to be too confident here. Need to slow it down to start the quarter. Can’t let the swans get quick goals.

46 point lead at ht. Hard to see Sydney coming back from this. Could end up like Geelong Port Adelaide.

Sydney have been coming home like a freight train all year. We need another big quarter. Good signs though.

The happiest I was was hearing Neale mention they have been here before and don’t want to switch off.

We’ve had way too many hiccups this season to be too confident here. Need to slow it down to start the quarter. Can’t let the swans get quick goals.

Sydney will come at us, they are too good not to but if we weather that, we should come out the other side fine.

Sydney will come at us, they are too good not to but if we weather that, we should come out the other side fine.
Yeah I’m more nervous now than at the opening bounce. Need to get time on our side

Hopefully this Lions side doesn’t shit the bed in the second half.

They look hungry though and determined to make up for last year.

Swans will need to re-write history to win this.

Let’s see if they can. If they can have a strong third quarter, nerves will start to kick in for the Lions players and from then, it’s anyone’s game.

Hopefully that doesn’t happen.

Swans will need to re-write history to win this.

Let’s see if they can. If they can have a strong third quarter, nerves will start to kick in for the Lions players and from then, it’s anyone’s game.
Not today. Please not today.

I’m so nervous, more nervous than if it was close I reckon. It would be an all time choke to lose it from here which would hurt more.

They need to slow things down now and defend well and just take the chances that are presented to us.

I just want to win a fucking Grand Final for once!!

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • kwomo
  • marw
  • bb_gun
  • Jason Simmons
  • jarro65
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
  • Totally Unr3al
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • Swordfish
  • Browny
  • Reds2011
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.