AUS FOOTBALL AFL 2024

Would have been nice for ah chee to ice that game.

Man still buzzing after that. We either finish the round in either second or third now.

Driving past the gabba before the game, the roads were gridlocked. The traffic was so bad around the cbd. Imagine the Olympics.

I still can't believe what I watched! Absolutely incredible. The turnaround of this team this year.

I still can't believe what I watched! Absolutely incredible. The turnaround of this team this year.

Since the bye, we've been the best team in the comp on most metrics, we are in this season up to our eyeballs.

Since the bye, we've been the best team in the comp on most metrics, we are in this season up to our eyeballs.
Very interesting few weeks coming up. Second and third could be out of us and Fremantle which is huge in terms of who would host a home final. We don’t want to go to Perth and they wouldn’t want to come here.

Very interesting few weeks coming up. Second and third could be out of us and Fremantle which is huge in terms of who would host a home final. We don’t want to go to Perth and they wouldn’t want to come here.

We've got a crazy end of season too, though I don't fear anyone after today. Even so, we have to play GC (unbeaten at home), GWS and probably a desperate Collingwood and Essendon. GC will be tough and so will GWS.

NRL is over for the year now for me. But these boys, far out it’s hard not to get ahead of ourselves here. Make no mistake we are the team to beat, this has 2001 vibes

NRL is over for the year now for me. But these boys, far out it’s hard not to get ahead of ourselves here. Make no mistake we are the team to beat, this has 2001 vibes
I agree. Last week had me thinking this and yesterday cemented it. Last week was brutal and they would have been sore and exhausted. Without Andrews as well they would have had every excuse to fall short in a tough Q Clash and no-one would have thought badly of it but this team is different.

Active Now

• Jason Simmons
  • Scorchie
  • bb_gun
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  • Gympie devil
  • mitch222
  • Wolfie
  • Cavalo
  • cento
  • johnny plath
  • FACTHUNT
  • davidp
  • Porthoz
  • Fozz
  • Battler
  • Robboi_321
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.