AUS FOOTBALL AFL 2024

Let’s go lions. Big game tomorrow!

Charlie’s so unreliable with the shots on goal this season. Very frustrating we can’t put this game away.

The inaccurate kicking from set shots is disgraceful. We should have won this ages ago.

today is not our day. Shouldn’t win this now.

All level FFS. They have thrown this away and need to have a long hard look at themselves if they even want to bother with doing anything in the finals.

2:1 ratio behinds to goals

The Lions are back!

Missing shots from in front of goal is unforgivable

The crowd has been silenced since the second quarter.

And that’s game. The lions haven’t been good to their home crowd this season. Hopefully can bounce back next week. But after such a hot streak we could easily go on a losing one now.

Massive reality check this game. I think the players and us as fans got ahead of themselves.

Are the Lions healthy in terms of injuries etc ? Thought I read a couple of weeks ago they had a bit of an injury hit

Are the Lions healthy in terms of injuries etc ? Thought I read a couple of weeks ago they had a bit of an injury hit
We’ve been missing some defenders in recent weeks but guys have come in and done the job. Our biggest issue still remains converting our chances into goals.

That was the result we needed. Look at those shots, we smashed them but this is a wake up call they might have needed

Horrendous loss by the Lions. Will still hopefully finish top 4 if they win their next 2. That was either the loss they neeeded or it’ll break them

Fantastic looks like the inaccuracy hasn’t been fixed.

Active Now

• phoenix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Rambstien
  • leon.bott
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • MrMoore
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  • Pablo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.