AUS FOOTBALL AFL 2024

We also have some real passengers that keep getting found out and are getting more exposed this year because even the regular performers are struggling.

When was the last time:

Lyons
Rayner
Berry
Gardiner
Ah Chee
Robertson
McInerney
Cameron

Had a good game, let alone a great one?
Cameron gets nothing to work with but even when he does he doesn’t convert. You’re right though, our premiership run is coming to an end fast.

dockers coach didn’t even sound confident at the start of the game. But here we are.

Can’t even convert set shots in front.

where as dockers convert two from two entries.

Lions just aren’t up to speed this year and the injuries are mounting. Maybe just tank it, get in LAshcroft, the academy gun and go for number 1 pick too. That mini-reset would set us up for an extended tilt at the cost from next season.

Deadset, what is in the Brissy water this year? Doedee has gone down again with the same ACL just as he was set to be named - he's GONE...again.

So long term injuries to pretty much 80% of our backline and only two good mids, stick a fork in us for 2024, we are done.

Outs at the moment:
WAshcroft - mid-year at best
Coleman - season
Doedee - season
Gardner - likely season
Neale - who knows
McKenna - weeks

Tank it, get pick 1 AND LAshcroft.

Surprised the recent AFL drug news hasn't been brought up in here yet.
I was going to ask but my brief reading was more a Melbourne player got caught and swept. Is it more widespread than a single club?

I was going to ask but my brief reading was more a Melbourne player got caught and swept. Is it more widespread than a single club?

AFL sanctioned basically.

Very long story short - the AFL has been helping players avoid getting caught by stepping in before they would likely be tested and getting them to fake an injury or something so they aren't tested by WADA. The AFL is in damage control.

AFL sanctioned basically.

Very long story short - the AFL has been helping players avoid getting caught by stepping in before they would likely be tested and getting them to fake an injury or something so they aren't tested by WADA. The AFL is in damage control.

As @Renegade said above, have any other clubs been implicated yet? I understand it's focused mainly on the AFL as a whole but which teams have been named so far? I imagine a number of clubs would be shitting themselves right now.

As @Renegade said above, have any other clubs been implicated yet? I understand it's focused mainly on the AFL as a whole but which teams have been named so far? I imagine a number of clubs would be shitting themselves right now.

None yet, there are only assertions but one player for the Melbourne Demons has already been out for supplying drugs. Two female players from Sydney were named for failing their drug tests I think for the third time...so that's two states already.

tbf to the AFL i've no doubt the same happens in the NRL.

Remember the Mason white line stuff (tries, of course ...?) A sum was deducted from his accounts and play on...

(this message is set to self destruct...)

tbf to the AFL i've no doubt the same happens in the NRL.

Remember the Mason white line stuff (tries, of course ...?) A sum was deducted from his accounts and play on...

(this message is set to self destruct...)

The media won't bring it up though, Vlandys has them in his pocket.

Not only do we have a bucket load of key players out, we have just totally forgotten the basics. Looking like it will be a long season right now.

MASSIVE quarter for us. We are playing so ugly but something is starting to click.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fatboy
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.