AUS FOOTBALL AFL 2024

Say what you like about Daniher but he’s carried our forward line this season. Absolutely clutched it

OH my goodness, that win might well be the making of this team for years to come. That was unbelievable. We were dead and buried twice over. Far out man, unbelievable. And the best part...it was our kids who stood up, so big for the next decade.

Say what you like about Daniher but he’s carried our forward line this season. Absolutely clutched it

Absolutely. He nailed every single one of those moments in the fourth.

I cannot believe for once we snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.

I have to also say, of all the sides, I did not pick GWS going out in straight sets.

Came back to check the score wondering how much Lions were flogged by, saw they won.

GWS were racking up a big score when I turned it over to the Premier League. I'll have to watch the replay.

Absolutely. He nailed every single one of those moments in the fourth.

I cannot believe for once we snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.

I have to also say, of all the sides, I did not pick GWS going out in straight sets.
Fagan told the guys to make the giants nervous. And boy did it work. Two weeks in a row they choked. I’m so pumped we came back from 40 for a change.

Wasn't he, unbelievable and the best part...

we have another one next year and he might somehow be even better.
We could be stronger next season. Coleman back, McCarthy as well. Doedee might play a role too. If we can sort out the goal kicking we might be pretty dominant.

Rayner made some mistakes but I don't mind that, he really was stepping up and taking it on, I loved seeing that.

I still can’t believe what I just watched. What a day for Brisbane teams and winning against the run. The Broncos girls this afternoon winning on the buzzer and that come back from 44 down just now. This has been one of my favourite days in sport.

I tell you what, with LAshcroft, Doedee, McCarthy, Marshall and Coleman all potentially to come in next year, I have no idea who goes out, seems unfair.

Joe is such an enigma. Misses absolute sitters but those last 2 goals you couldn’t get more clutch especially that one from the sideline from his wrong side. Incredible.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Stix
  • Porthoz
  • mitch222
  • Wolfie
  • eggstar10
  • theshed
  • The True King
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  • Mighty Bronx
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • Rambstien
  • Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • phoenix
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.