AUS FOOTBALL AFL 2024

Lol I don't really follow AFL but I was saw the score at 3 quarters and was gonna come in and say something about Heat winning put a curse on the other Brisbane teams...

Watching the replay and I still can’t believe we won that. Also **** Tony Green, can’t stand him.

I honestly didn’t think Joe would kick that last goal. Was more confident in his goal from the sideline.

I loved that he stood up when the game was on the line. I was even happier about how immense Berry was after a nightmare grand final last year. I also loved that despite Rayner being pretty quiet, it wasn't through a lack of effort, he really tried to crash and bash everything and it really helped us get on top toward the end. He will be bagged this week because of underwhelming stats but he was far more influential than the stats will show.

And Ah Chee - we have a guy there who just steps up the bigger the occasion, he was phenomenal last night and it isn't the first time he has been in a big game.

But man, not enough can be said about WAshcroft, just freakish and at just 19. Wow.

This Lions team has very rarely come back from being behind like that. Especially against a good side away from home. It was the heart and toughness I’ve been craving from the team.

This Lions team has very rarely come back from being behind like that. Especially against a good side away from home. It was the heart and toughness I’ve been craving from the team.

Not many teams AT ALL come back from that position - 44 points down so late in the third quarter.

I loved that he stood up when the game was on the line. I was even happier about how immense Berry was after a nightmare grand final last year. I also loved that despite Rayner being pretty quiet, it wasn't through a lack of effort, he really tried to crash and bash everything and it really helped us get on top toward the end. He will be bagged this week because of underwhelming stats but he was far more influential than the stats will show.

And Ah Chee - we have a guy there who just steps up the bigger the occasion, he was phenomenal last night and it isn't the first time he has been in a big game.

But man, not enough can be said about WAshcroft, just freakish and at just 19. Wow.
All the hype surrounding Harley Reid this season seem to make people forget about will Ashcroft. He’s been the lions secret weapon almost.

Agree with ah chee. Probably my favourite player in the squad. Super consistent and always pops up out of nowhere with a huge play like his contested mark last night to keep our momentum going.

All the hype surrounding Harley Reid this season seem to make people forget about will Ashcroft. He’s been the lions secret weapon almost.

Agree with ah chee. Probably my favourite player in the squad. Super consistent and always pops up out of nowhere with a huge play like his contested mark last night to keep our momentum going.

The way Ah Chee unlocked Charlie late - I'm sure Fages noticed that. I really was impressed with coaching last night, I think Stuart Dew has been a phenomenal for tactics purposes.

Only watched a few games this year but gee Zorko has that Simon Black vision about him.

Agree re Ashcroft just calm in the midfield and takes the right option most of the time.

Stop the slow starts and improve our accuracy and you never know

Only watched a few games this year but gee Zorko has that Simon Black vision about him.

Agree re Ashcroft just calm in the midfield and takes the right option most of the time.

Our starts have actually been off the charts this season. It’s our finishing that has let us down. So coming back from 40 down is an enormous effort by the lions. Morale should be sky high now.

We've won almost all our first quarters this year, often considerably. This is what made the win coming from that far back even more remarkable.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • rj9
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.