AUS FOOTBALL AFL 2024

Fat Boy spiced rum. Have never tried it but I’ll give it a whirl ext Saturday when we win

Next week I'm cracking open the Lagavulin 16 year if they get up.

I reckon they will. It will be a tough ask though, Sydney will be very fresh and we are pretty banged up. They have just as much of a point to prove as we do too after 2022 for them.

You guys should also check out David King's comments on Fagan, that bloke will be torn to shreds this week and it will be fun to watch. Has been backpedalling all week and feeling smug when Geelong was 25 up. This will be fun.

And man, LAshcroft, Marshall and likely Gallop to come via the draft - two of the best kids in the country, one the clear number 1 and a highly rated key position player. Our academy is pumping out high quality kids.

Seems like it’s been a lions master stroke recruiting stuart dew as an assistant coach. Apparently helping a lot with skills and tactics. Hope he sticks around for a few seasons.

On another note, The afl finals are something else compared to the nrl. The atmosphere is incredible. The games have been highly entertaining.

Seems like it’s been a lions master stroke recruiting stuart dew as an assistant coach. Apparently helping a lot with skills and tactics. Hope he sticks around for a few seasons.

On another note, The afl finals are something else compared to the nrl. The atmosphere is incredible. The games have been highly entertaining.

Unless the Broncs are playing, I'm an AFL man these days. The NRL is unwatchable in its current state.

Big O confirmed out for the GF already, not surprising but still sad.

Unless the Broncs are playing, I'm an AFL man these days. The NRL is unwatchable in its current state.

Big O confirmed out for the GF already, not surprising but still sad.
Sucks for big O. Would have been nice for the lions to run out the same team again but as you mentioned, we’ll come up with another plan to cover Oscar.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Ffs...
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • NYCDB
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.