Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
And then there were 8.

Geelong v St Kilda
Fremantle v Hawthorn
Collingwood v Western Bulldogs
Sydney v Carlton

This is building up nicely for the pleasure of seeing Collingwood lose a Grand Final icon_thumbs_u

Will be cheering for St Kilda to win the flag. I reckon they can as well!

It's gonna be super tough for us to handle Freo at Subi. Dreading it, but hopefully Hodge comes back to take them on. Great win by the boys against Collingwood the other day as well, good morale builder knocking down a team on a 9 game winning streak. BRING ON THE FINALS.

I am going for the Hawks or Swans but I think Geelong will most likely win it again.

Ballantine out for Freo this week Banners. Makes it alot easier for the Hawks

Jeba said:

Still, Subiaco, is fkn tough for any team.

Bannermania said:
Jeba said:

Still, Subiaco, is fkn tough for any team.

Dude hawks will roll the Dockers, the next game will be the tough one IMO.

I'd love to see the Dockers win the premiership, though I doubt they'll travel well in the finals.

Any team BUT Hawthorn or Geelong will do it for me!

Hatchy said:
Any team BUT Hawthorn or Geelong will do it for me!

Collingwood?? Really???????

Great to see the Saints win last night, but man that last call was dodgy as and Geelong should've won it. In saying that, they lost the game when they let the Saints get away a bit. The Cats were clear favourites and should've had the game won by then.

I still think Geelong will win the flag, they are so mentally tough and really were robbed last night. I think the Pies and Saints will both crumble under pressure as it gets deep into the finals.

Geelong robbed?? Please explain? [icon_shru

From what I saw, it was a fair call by the umpires. Its Geelongs own fault for getting themselves in that posistion in the first place imo.

Hatchy said:
From what I saw, it was a fair call by the umpires. Its Geelongs own fault for getting themselves in that posistion in the first place imo.

Yeh on second, sober look, I think a fair call. And Hatchy like you said, they should've had the game won by then. Saints just executed perfectly though, very glad they won.

Good game in progress here at ANZ Stadium. Hoping Carlton can cause the upset!!!

WHAT'D I SAY? Subi is tough for any team. Such a disappointing season. But, carn SAINTS.

Hawks didn't even show up I think that would be what makes that lose worse.. Hope Sydney or Freo can win keep the trophy out of Melbourne LOL.

Freo or St Kilda winning it would be a great result. Freo will not beat Geelong though.

Sort of hoping Collingwood beat Geelong into the Grand Final, only to see them lose again [icon_wink

Yeah I don't want Geelong winning it. I give Freo a small chance of taking the Cats and I really hope it happens.

Jeba said:
Hatchy said:

Yeh on second, sober look, I think a fair call. And Hatchy like you said, they should've had the game won by then. Saints just executed perfectly though, very glad they won.

Good game in progress here at ANZ Stadium. Hoping Carlton can cause the upset!!!
Didnt even see the Swans and blues game, was too busy finishing my damn assignment :evil:
I should have been organised like geelong icon_thumbs_u

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.