Ali for the win

20201003 154035

20201003 154019

Womens team is at least doing the jersey proud. Their attack was so much more structured than our mens team, and they demonstrated attitude and effort.

Upton impressed me last year, and cemented that today. She is such a balanced runner of the ball. Aiken looked good too.

Womens team is at least doing the jersey proud. Their attack was so much more structured than our mens team, and they demonstrated attitude and effort.

Upton impressed me last year, and cemented that today. She is such a balanced runner of the ball. Aiken looked good too.
Robinson also looked seriously dangerous

The Sergis love annoys me, she’s fast and dating a man, therefore: best ever. Ali is a cut above.
remember hearing JYY say she was the best player in his junior days before she had to quit at u12 because ...vagina.
How long do you think mixed teams should be allowed for?

The big thing with Ali is that she’s a footballer. She knows the game inside and out and it's second-nature to her

Sergis is quick, competitive and physical, but her skills are limited, particularly being a centre. I don’t even recall her having any notion of a passing game, because she does it all herself, or tries to.

She’s not in the same league as Ali in that respect

Last edited:
The Sergis love annoys me, she’s fast and dating a man, therefore: best ever. Ali is a cut above.
remember hearing JYY say she was the best player in his junior days before she had to quit at u12 because ...vagina.

She had one good game last season where she scored two intercept tries and somehow that elevated her to immortal status.

She had one good game last season where she scored two intercept tries and somehow that elevated her to immortal status.

Yeah but she's a dirty blue, in a relationship with an NRL player, and is 'hot' sooooooo....

Yeah but she's a dirty blue, in a relationship with an NRL player, and is 'hot' sooooooo....

Look, I’m a simp and find her very attractive but on football merit alone, she has nothing on Ali. I’m in awe of ali’s skills and would pay to see her play.

The Sergis love annoys me, she’s fast and dating a man, therefore: best ever.

So much this, I can’t stand it. She is a good player nothing more, the carry on about her is disgusting and annoys the **** out of me.

Honestly, it’s just nice to have the Lockyer/Thurston of the competition actually playing for us again for a change.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • LGH
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncorob
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Manlyman
  • Morkel
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.