All Stars 2024 - Indigenous vs. Maoris

I might start watching 9 more this year. Marlee Silva 😍

Saw the game on delay but how bloody good was Willison... he is becoming hard to leave out of the 17 at this point
He is in the 17 without question, he is getting hard to leave out of the starting side.

Staggs has once again proven that he's not a rep player...yet. Very good player just needs more time to mature. Willison on the other hand could be fucking anything if he stays injury free.

Maoris have less depth so when they play with a suboptimal squad they are going to get ruined, Having Manu or Brown would have made a huge difference alone.

happy for Willison, he should be above Baker for me, 50/50 on starting over Jensen, this massive kid is going places, he has done everything right this year soo far.

The X man‘s running and tackling style reminds me of Brad Thorn.

Saw the game on delay but how bloody good was Willison... he is becoming hard to leave out of the 17 at this point

Any forward his size with the right mentality and attitude should do well. The bloke is massive. Going to be interesting to see how we manage his minutes this year. If we get it right i think he is going to be a weapon from the bench.

I thought Butler was pretty impressive last night and is a train and trial with us. I wonder if there might be any plans to give him more of a shot in the third trial.

I thought Butler was pretty impressive last night and is a train and trial with us. I wonder if there might be any plans to give him more of a shot in the third trial.
Of course he will be. Not going to be many other players to give a shot.

Active Now

• LGH
  • Battler
  • teampjta
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • phoenix
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • eggstar10
  • Spooky1013
  • kiwibronco
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Rowdy124
  • Fozz
  • Manofoneway
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.