An open letter to the Players and staff

Bish

Bish

QCup Player
May 11, 2023
Well, it’s been almost a week now and we’ve all been through a range of emotions since the game.

Personally, I just want to thank you all.

Thank you for a memorable season, some amazing highlights and entertaining footy.

Thank you for breaking that Storm myth in such awesome fashion.

Thank you for shoving all the media’s expectations down their throats when they thought we’d fall away every week.

Thank you for bringing finals footy back into our lives.

Thank you to Kevvie and all the staff for a great job done. Tweaking the team here and there and being humble in your approach.

Thank you to the senior players who steady the ship when it starts to slip away off course.

Thank you to the younger players for your drive, energy snd enthusiasm.

Thank you for the Grand Final. You did not fail. You gave us hope for the future.

Thank you for those 15 minutes of pure joy where we had our hands on the premiership.

Next time (next season)?don’t let anyone take that from us again.

Here’s to next year.
Brisbane Broncos 2024 premiership winners.

And if I haven’t said it enough…..

THANK YOU.
Bish

Well said mate. Once you’re a Broncos supporter, you’re a Broncos supporter for life.

“Broncos as a club will always get constant animosity, constant beating n the press & always get talked less or mostly doesn’t get credit the club deserves”. If someone see all these, they’re a Bronco for life no matter the ups & downs.

Well, it’s been almost a week now and we’ve all been through a range of emotions since the game.

Personally, I just want to thank you all.

Thank you for a memorable season, some amazing highlights and entertaining footy.

Thank you for breaking that Storm myth in such awesome fashion.

Thank you for shoving all the media’s expectations down their throats when they thought we’d fall away every week.

Thank you for bringing finals footy back into our lives.

Thank you to Kevvie and all the staff for a great job done. Tweaking the team here and there and being humble in your approach.

Thank you to the senior players who steady the ship when it starts to slip away off course.

Thank you to the younger players for your drive, energy snd enthusiasm.

Thank you for the Grand Final. You did not fail. You gave us hope for the future.

Thank you for those 15 minutes of pure joy where we had our hands on the premiership.

Next time (next season)?don’t let anyone take that from us again.

Here’s to next year.
Brisbane Broncos 2024 premiership winners.

And if I haven’t said it enough…..

THANK YOU.
Bish

I thoroughly enjoyed the journey of this season with the BHQ gang .
Arrived at an alternative destination in the end . Not the end of the world . Although Monday morning I felt like I had an hangover even though I didn`t drink .

Thanks Broncos , thanks BHQ .

Yes, this season has been a breath of fresh air.

ScreenKotoniStaggspackaging 1296x

I would buy as many of them as you can find. They'll become collectors' items.
????
Profit
I think you’re getting confused with unopened boxes of Steve Austin the 6 million dollar man.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Griffo
  • Strop
  • Skyblues87
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Maddy
  • Foordy
  • john1420
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.