And another one.. George Burgess charged.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
The charges against George Burgess were dropped, due to mediation. (*cough Payment *cough)

Now there are nude photos of him online.

NRL and South Sydney Rabbitohs star George Burgess posts nude pics online | News.com.au

Some people are imbeciles

lol, looks like he was just practising his 'quarter turn' (a bodybuilding pose) but forgot his trunks !

or maybe he was inspired by the work of another George

george_costanza.jpg

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
If I was packing like him I would be taking nude selfies like it is going out of fashion.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
the "queens" are lighting up twitter today ....

T J Campbell@spanner777mLike a tramp in the night, I was begging for you! #GeorgeBurgess

Gareth Nixon@GarethNixon48mStill haven't seen the George Burgess frontal pic! Grrr

Nathan Triffitt@nath_triff48mI'm now suddenly interested in the NRL. Or more precisely George Burgess.
#nudeselfie #damnboy

Denis Vladimirovich@dzhei82 56m Here nude selfies of Sydney Rabbitohs star George Burgess...So hot!!!

Last edited:
Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Heard he was stood down for this in fact....

Last edited by a moderator:
Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
That video is Tom and not George, pretty sure George was in Australia when this video was posted.

Plus this is old news about the pic, it broke over the weekend. I was calling out "big willie" every time he ran the ball against the Warriors. It was said to be an ex girlfriend or a disgruntled chick that put it up.

I am pretty sure he is paying for the damage of the car anyways, so pointless taking it to court if your car is getting fixed for you. Unless you wanted to try and scam more money out of the situation, would you want to take it to court.

Last edited:
Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
That video is Tom and not George, pretty sure George was in Australia when this video was posted.

Plus this is old news about the pic, it broke over the weekend. I was calling out "big willie" every time he ran the ball against the Warriors. It was said to be an ex girlfriend or a disgruntled chick that put it up.

I am pretty sure he is paying for the damage of the car anyways, so pointless taking it to court if your car is getting fixed for you. Unless you wanted to try and scam more money out of the situation, would you want to take it to court.

Whoops, missed that it was Tom.

Unread

Active Now

• Organix
  • Allo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Brocko
  • Rambstien
  • The Boss
  • Pablo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncs30
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
  • Lozza
  • Galah
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.