Another Frustrated Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to create a forum and hid it away just for you fuckwits to bash eachother all day. :001_rolleyes:

Give it a rest ffs!

C'mon Noodles, u sit on this site all day long and this is the best u can come up with, at least your spelling is getting better.

I know your just baiting but what's wrong with what I have said??

Maybe it was the way you said it ?

I dunno, I'm just spitballin'.....

LOL have a cry buddy. Quitting on the team just like that?

Sure, it sucks to be a Broncos fan atm, but I will remember these moments when we win our next premiership.

I wish you farewell and hope you have fun cheering on the Storm until the big 3 retire and the Storm miss the 8 and then you can post something on their site talking about how you've been a fan since 1998.

PS if this is a troll, then awesome stuff.

A sad day another sad year. Not improving, infact it's getting worse.

I WAS a Bronco's Fan since the club was first introduced. I have been through their darkest hours and happiest. Always remaining a loyal supporter

I didn't even read all that and I snipped it off and highlighted an important fact.

You have no idea what it is like to be a frustrated fan. Try being a Souths supporter! I have seen more wooden spoons than wins (exaggerated). I have seen my team beaten by more points in 1 match than some teams get scored on in 10+ matches (some truth to it). I have seen so much shit (players and coaches) come through my club that has been x100 times worse than anything the Broncos are producing now.

Try seeing your club be the butt of every joke for so many years. We were the first grade side that most teams could field their reserve grade team against and still beat us with ease.

Try, 20+ years without winning a finals appearance or even making the finals and add 40+ years of seeing a Grand Final victory, let alone an appearance.

You have been lucky enough to be a supporter of the most successful club in the last 25 years of rugby league and if you think this is your darkest hour, then you seriously have rocks in your head. It is only round 1 for **** sake and a lot can happen between now and the finals. Grow a pair or piss off!

Twiztid is right. He's been put through so much pain that we fans couldn't even begin to imagine.

Enjoy your successful 2013 season, Twiztid, you've earned it.

Twiztid is right. He's been put through so much pain that we fans couldn't even begin to imagine.

Enjoy your successful 2013 season, Twiztid, you've earned it.
It isn't successful yet. A long way to go before we can start making those claims. I just hope the ride is as fun as last year was, though it has always been pretty fun. I am just happy I can go to every match now with a lot more hope of a win than a flogging.

It isn't successful yet. A long way to go before we can start making those claims. I just hope the ride is as fun as last year was, though it has always been pretty fun. I am just happy I can go to every match now with a lot more hope of a win than a flogging.

Cut the crap,

It's clear as day that your boys are top 4 material.

Cut the crap,

It's clear as day that your boys are top 4 material.
I still can't. This is the mindset of a true frustrated fan. The false dawns, the hype of "this is our year" and we have the team to win the comp, I have heard it all before. I live it round by round.

I still can't. This is the mindset of a true frustrated fan. The false dawns, the hype of "this is our year" and we have the team to win the comp, I have heard it all before. I live it round by round.

And that's why I love you man, I honestly love you.

You're not a cocky supporter who gets ahead of himself. The fanbase needs more people like you.

Last edited:
And that's why I like you man, I honestly like you.

You're not a cocky supporter who gets ahead of himself, The fanbase needs more people like you.
Twitzid is gonna end up making me be neutral towards the bunnies.
I absolutely abhorred the club and everything it stood for, mainly because of their delusional fan base, and Rusty trying to buy a premiership.

Since I don't go to LU anymore, I don't get exposed to those lunatics (I can only imagine what it must be like), and I have to admit there is a lot to like about how they go about their business since they got Madge onboard, even if I'm still very pissed about the Inglis affair...

It just pisses me off when you have people coming out after a trial win. "Yes! Going to win the comp." Then we lose the next trial. "Oh, maybe not." Win the Charity Shield and Win Round 1, it repeats again "Oh hell yeah, we are going to do this."

The rugby league season is such a long and funny roller coaster for some teams. We do have a good roster, probably one of the best a Rabbitohs fans has probably ever seen. Does it mean anything besides just that? No. It still takes 2 minutes of poor performance in a match to go from winning to losing and we have had our share of those results in the past few years.

AWESOME!! Always glad to see loyal fans like you........."Management, take note".

I'm happy to take the wrap for your frustration, Bronc fans........"let it rip, guys"

To the OP with winning a 'Premiership'. Good luck mate, you'll be waiting a long time.

"Let it out guys, it's good for the soul"

Last edited:
And that's why I love you man, I honestly love you.

You're not a ****y supporter who gets ahead of himself. The fanbase needs more people like you.

why don't you marry him?????

AWESOME!! Always glad to see loyal fans like you........."Management, take note".

I'm happy to take the wrap for your frustration, Bronc fans........"let it rip, guys"

To the OP with winning a 'Premiership'. Good luck mate, you'll be waiting a long time.

"Let it out guys, it's good for the soul"

Are you also sexually frustrated as well? Would explain a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • dasherhalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.