Anthony Milford Discussion

Paul Kent is being slammed for saying that Benji told him

And the article on nrl.com from Benji makes me think Kent made it up

as much as kent is a bit of a smug prick, he does get the best mail so im always more likely to take on board what he says.

2 things about this story.

a) benji is a former tigers man, so it makes sense if this is how he operates and tries to manipulate his way in the club. it is tigers 101 to go around making noise in the background
b) i have no doubt milford is a lazy trainer, his body shape indicates just that.

If Kent made it up, there should be some way to punish it. Imagine if that happened in your workplace - warnings and dismissals.

Completely unacceptable.

I think Benji might have a bit of explaining to do. This isn't the Tigers or Dragons and Bennett doesn't put up with this shit like other coaches might.

Good on him protecting his private life, away from the field. He's not obligated to give them a free for all, bad enough trying to promote bad blood between himself and the players.

He's had enough.

Real news: Benji denies rumours in talk with Bennett
News headlines: Bennett confronts Benji

Milford's Kahu impersonation at 34 seconds in is amazing.

Milford's Kahu impersonation at 34 seconds in is amazing.

giphy.gif

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if either story was true. But obviously I believe Bennett more. If Benji assured him he didn't say anything, and Wayne had the instinct to believe it, then Paul Kunt is shitstirring to create his own story, which he has done. No doubt they'll be talking about it on 360 tonight, again, especially now that Bennett came out and gave the media (Kent) a massive serve about making shit up.

Kent isn't going to take that lying down, so more shitstirring to come. I say keep it up. If it ignites Milford's season then he's doing us a favor.

Methinks the bolded is precisely the plan, and has been all along. Like I said, Bennett gets to come in as the protector of Milford.

Consider this: Kent never said that Marshall said it directly to him. Marshall only ever denied speaking directly to the media / Kent. Chinese whispers through a player agent or simply a casual acquaintance. It's how Bennett does things, and has for years, he's the best at it.

Paul Kent is a fuckhead and a liar.

It's well known within the NRL social circles. It's pretty much why no **** wants anything to do with him.

If people are going to post links to subscriber only articles then please post the whole article if you are able to read it.

Thanks.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • broncs30
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • The Don
  • Broncorob
  • Painin the Haas
  • Bish
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.