Anyone got their season ticket yet?

JoeyK

JoeyK

BRL Player
Jan 18, 2022
Afternoon All

Did anyone get their season ticket yet? It is getting close to the big night and I haven't seen anything as of yet.

I actually don't know. They like dragging their feet, so I'm not overly worried.
Ok cool, I thought maybe something went wrong and I should chase them up or something.

Yeah, I was wondering as well and looked at my emails. No date given but there would be an SMS (for those using digital tickets) before round 1.

Email came out tonight asking to have your contact details up to date so they can send the electronic ticket. Good to see the club is talking notice of BHQ 🤣

Email came out tonight asking to have your contact details up to date so they can send the electronic ticket. Good to see the club is talking notice of BHQ 🤣

HA! Yes, I just saw the email and wondered the same thing. Lucky they did send it as my mobile number was listed in the wrong field. Can't wait to get down there for the first game of the season. Super Hyped.

Got msg from membership team last night asking me to verify ctc details by Friday. Should receive my digital membership next week. Can't wait. Let's go Broncos.

Its all digital tickets this year I thought unless you paid for the upgrade to paper?

I paid for the physical membership card upgrade because my kid absolutely wanted one, still haven't received it yet though.

Its all digital tickets this year I thought unless you paid for the upgrade to paper?

Yeah it's all digital. You have to pay for the physical card.

I got a 6 game BYO membership and I got the codes needed to redeem the tickets through Ticketek on Friday. Already used it to redeem seats to the season opener against the Rabbitohs.

Got an email tonight with a copy of the membership card attached to print out.
Email says if you registered your mobile number, you will already have an sms with a link to add the card to the phone wallet.
Nope - no sms.
This club 🙄

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • RodF
  • Dash
  • marw
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  • jd87
  • Waynesaurus
  • phoenix
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • kman
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.