Apparently Mead has a podcast

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010

I haven’t watched it yet but I hope he goes into detail about how he accidentally kicked Kev’s cat or whatever non-footballs related thing he obviously did to not see first grade.

Still don't understand why Mead was dropped, Oates is back and playing well but atleast have Meady on Coates wing, I honestly thought he was in career best form this year, plus he is experienced, those years in Super league improved him big time since he played for us last time.

unlike Isaako and Coates he doesn't do stupid shit and even at his age has very good pace, he also has very good calculated rush defence unlike Croft who is clueless.

Still don't understand why Mead was dropped, Oates is back and playing well but atleast have Meady on Coates wing, I honestly thought he was in career best form this year, plus he is experienced, those years in Super league improved him big time since he played for us last time.

unlike Isaako and Coates he doesn't do stupid shit and even at his age has very good pace, he also has very good calculated rush defence unlike Croft who is clueless.
Yeah no idea. Oates and Mead on the wings gives you experience and consistency (more Mead than Oates). I think having them there would have a great impact on the team.

Really honest chat with Jordan Riki. Riki heaps praise on Simon Scanlan, crediting with pretty much saving his career during his early Bronco days

This one was a decent listen also.

Just watched the Ikin podcast. Great thinker and very intelligent. If the Broncs can keep Ikin and DD around for the next 10 years, I've got no doubt the Broncos will be back on top and WILL win a couple of premierships.

Just watched the Ikin podcast. Great thinker and very intelligent. If the Broncs can keep Ikin and DD around for the next 10 years, I've got no doubt the Broncos will be back on top and WILL win a couple of premierships.
🍆

Yeah the Riki one was good, glad we kept a hold of him and he sorted himself out, gonna be a gun player for years to come with that attitude.

Keep up the good work Meady. Tough break with the Q Cup GF but hope you pulled up ok.

Matthew Tripp is having a fit for the storms secret way of doing things being broadcast! His never seen before secrets and developed staff and players that were so original and unique are now exposed! Who knew!
Tripp currently looking through his filing cabinet for Bai's non-disclosure agreement only to find it was only in effect for 6 months...

Tripp currently looking through his filing cabinet for Bai's non-disclosure agreement only to find it was only in effect for 6 months...
Why doesn’t Tripp just look through all the different copies of Bai’s contract until he finds one that has the clause he’s after…?

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.